Διατροφικοί περιορισμοί στις εμπειρίες στην Airbnb
This content was created by Airbnb and is consistent with Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) technical standards for food safety.
Churros. Ramen. Ceremonial cacao. Airbnb Experiences have something for every palate. Of course, sometimes you’d rather keep an item off the menu.
Hosts can often find ways to accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions, so everyone gets to enjoy the experience.
- Let your Host know about any dietary restrictions or preferences you or your co-travelers have before you book. You can always message your Host before submitting your reservation request to ask questions.
- Make it clear if you have an allergy or dietary restrictions—don’t simply ask your Host if certain ingredients are used or assume the online menu will list all the ingredients. It’s very important that your Host be aware of any allergies or dietary restrictions that your party may have, as it could affect other stages of the experience, such as food preparation and serving. Learn more about how to handle food allergies when attending an Airbnb Experience.
- Remind your Host when you arrive for the experience about your dietary restrictions or preferences.
Common dietary restrictions
Hosts may be able to accommodate the following:
- Dairy-free: Avoid cheese, lactose, or milk products, and their derivatives
- Egg-free: Avoid eggs and their derivatives
- Fish allergy: Avoid fish and their derivatives
- Gluten-free: Avoid gluten, that can be found in grains like wheat, rye, and barley (these grains can be found in certain breads, pastas, cereals, and even soy sauce and some cleaning materials)
- Peanut allergy: Avoid peanuts and foods that contain peanuts
- Vegan: Includes plant-based foods only, and excludes animal foods of any kind—EX: meat, fish, fowl, eggs, honey, and dairy products
- Vegetarian: Includes eggs, milk, milk products, and plant foods. Excludes meat, fish, and fowl
- Pescatarian: Includes fish, excludes all other meats
- Shellfish allergy: Avoid marine animals in the shellfish category (crustaceans and mollusks, such as shrimp, crab, lobster, squid, oysters, scallops, and others)
- Soy-free: Avoid soybeans and all foods containing by-products of soybeans
- Tree nut allergy: Avoid almonds, cashews, walnuts, pine nuts, lychee nuts, and other tree nuts
For more information on some of the common dietary restrictions or preferences Hosts may be able to accommodate, visit the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO).
- ΕπισκέπτηςΘα βρείτε τις βέλτιστες πρακτικές σχετικά με την ασφάλεια τροφίμων, καθώς και πληροφορίες για διατροφικές αλλεργίες και περιορισμούς, συμβου…
- Οικοδεσπότης εμπειρίαςΚάθε εμπειρία μαγειρικής που υποβάλλεται στην Airbnb εξετάζεται για να διαπιστωθεί αν πληροί τα πρότυπα ποιότητας.
- Οικοδεσπότης εμπειρίαςΟι υπηρεσίες συναλλαγών συνήθως δεν επιτρέπονται ως Εμπειρίες στην Airbnb, καθώς δεν παρέχουν εμπειρία, αποκλειστική πρόσβαση και επικοινωνί…