Characterful Converted Chapel - Lake DistrictChapel House, Distington on the edge of the Lake District in Cumbria. Built in 1838, originally a Primitive Methodist Chapel which has now undergone a full renovation and conversion into a quirky 2 bedroom house which is filled with amazing features and full of character! A modern take on a historic listed building, keeping some of the original heritage but with a modern contemporary feel! The ideal getaway location for a relaxed break near the lakes, with local amenities. Come and enjoy!
Newly Renovated house near the LakesSituated in Whitehaven, this 2 bedroomed semi-detached house is ideal for people needing somewhere to stay for both work and leisure purposes. The property is situated about a 5 minute walk from West Cumberland Hospital and approximately a 10 minute car ride into Whitehaven town centre, where the coast to coast begins. The area is ideal for cyclists and walkers with Ennerdale water, Wasdale and the edge of the Lakes near by.
Edge of village close to Western LakesThis house was built for a local iron ore mine in the 1890s. It looks out towards Ennerdale valley, in the Lake District Park, and a short path to the C2C cycleway. The location is quiet, with passing traffic for the farm only. The large single room accommodates twin beds for two guests. There is a second bedroom with a double bed and downstairs a small separate sitting room, with a TV. It is a 10 minute walk to the centre of the village and frequent buses to Whitehaven, on the coast.