[10-minute walk from Shimosuwa Station] Japanese-style room with private toilet and shared bathroom/ Including Meals(dinner+breakfast)
This ryokan, is a famous hot spring inn, a well-known garden that has been over a long period of time as the Honjinjuku in Shimosuwa, Nakasendo since the Edo era. In the Edo era, this is a sleeping place for Kazunomiya princess and Daimyo of Sankin Kodai.
In the beginning of the Meiji era, after starting business as a ryokan, it became a historical ryokan where Ryunosuke Ayukawa, Yosano Tetsuki/ Akiko, Shimazaki Fujimura and other great writers stayed.
In November 2013, the building was renovated and newly opened. We are looking forward to meeting you here.
Featuring a garden, this property offers free private parking, hot springs, and free Wi-Fi. Family rooms are also available. The rooms are equipped with a kettle, air conditioning, safety deposit box, and flat-screen TV. Guests can enjoy an Asian breakfast during their stay at Chousenkaku Kameya.
Chousenkaku Kameya is next to Suwa Taisha Shimosha Akimiya
Around this ryokan in Shimosuwa, you can find lots of museums, souvenir shops, and fashionable cafes.
The nearest airport is Matsumoto Airport, which is 24 km away from here.
Chousenkaku Kameya is located in Suwako City, 2.7 km from Lake Suwa.
Japanese-style room with private toilet and shared bathroom/ Including Meals
Room size 21 m²
This is a family room with air conditioning.
* Facilities in the shared bathroom:
Hairdryer • Towel
* Room facilities:
Free WiFi available • Safety box • Telephone • Air conditioning • Refrigerator • Heating • Flat-screen TV • Electric kettle • Linen • Elevator available to upper floor • Clothes rack • Tatami
• Cafe • Banquet hall • Meeting room • Public bath • Open-air bath • Non-smoking room • Smoking corner • Shop • Vending machine • Elevator • Family room • Barrier-free
• Housekeeping (daily) • Gift shop • Massage service • Free Parking lot (8 cars in total)
[Special salon on the upper floor]+3300yen per person.
Local beer, white wine, Japanese sake (local sake), Perrier, apple juice, white peach juice, tomato juice
* Salon hours: 14: 30-18: 00
* Not available for elementary school students or those who are younger than that
With the Seasonal kaiseki, which is provided from the idea of “when the ingredients are the most delicious thing”, you can enjoy traditional local dishes arranged in a contemporary style. The menu is full of cuisine which is women's favor, made from carefully selected ingredients of Shinshu, with a small amount and a wide variety of dishes that you can enjoy just by looking.
[Hot Spring Bath]
○ Large public bath: 15:00 ~ 9:00
○ In the bathhouse for women, you can choose your favorite shampoo from the Shampoo Petit Viking (Segreta ・ MACHERIE ・ 椿)
○ Private reserved bath: 15: 00-23: 00, 6: 00-9: 00
Luxuries with 100% source flow
You will be charged a bathing tax, separated from the room price. (150 yen per person)
For security purposes, the bath will be locked from 22:00 to 5:00 in the next morning (please let us know if you want to use it at these time)
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms (Please use the smoking corner in the common area)
* Lake Suwa: A 10-minute walk from Kamisuwa Station on the JR Chuo Main Line
* Shirakaba Lake: From Chino Station on the JR Chuo Main Line, hop on the ALPICO Kotsu Bus that towards Shirakabako Keiyusha Yamatakahara or Kamisuwa Station, after 42 minutes, hop-off at the Minami-Shirakabako bus stop, you will see Shirakaba Lake immediately
* Shimosuwa Onsen: Close to Shimosuwa Station on the JR Chuo Main Line
* Harmo Museum of Art: 5 minutes by taxi from Shimosuwa Station on the JR Chuo Main Line
* Kamisuwa Onsen: Close to Kamisuwa Station on the JR Chuo Main Line
* Small Picture Book Museum: 8 minutes by taxi from Okaya Station on the JR Chuo Main Line
下諏訪町, 諏訪郡, 長野県, Ιαπωνία