Experience the #1 Villa in Kona at the Four Seasons Hualalai. Custom architecture and design fills the vision to create a dramatic ocean-view aesthetic. Every bedroom at the Hualalai Estate has a private outdoor shower, with cascading rainforest showerheads and lush tropical greenery. Inside, nearly every wall can completely recede, creating the ability to open the home to the Hawaiian coast, with an unobstructed view of the Pacific.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
World-class design and panoramic views make this 6,300 sq. ft. villa incredibly special. It’s been called the top villa on the Four Seasons Hualalai golf course, and for good reason. Impeccably designed for gathering—for those who appreciate privacy, design, and five-star amenities. Guests love special details, like corner-less walls that open to the sea and outdoor showers celebrate Hawaiian authenticity.
The open-concept layout has 4 master suites, a kids suite, an infinity pool and custom hot tub, media room, chef’s-style kitchen, Evo grill, office, den, and gorgeous indoor and outdoor living areas. The Design + Interior: The villa’s art collections were globally sourced with Indonesian inspiration. Five luxurious bedrooms are fitted with Egyptian cotton sheets (guests often call them the “most comfortable beds in the world”). Spa-like bathrooms include outdoor garden showers and stone tubs.
Access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort is offered at an additional fee.
Perched on the second fairway of The Four Season Hualalai’s Ke’olu Golf Course (designed by Jack Nicklaus). Dramatic ocean views gaze all the way to Maui. You’ll love the ability to walk to the Four Seasons, for world-class restaurants and activities. And, exploring historic Hualalai gives an authentic Hawaiian experience.
BESPOKE BEDROOMS | 5 BEDROOM SUITES
• The Makai Master Suite: The Makai Master Suite—makai means “toward the ocean” in Hawaiian—showcases ocean views, plus direct access to the infinity pool and outdoor lanai, so you can slip into your swimsuit and begin your day with a tranquil dip. And showers are never more luxurious than in this master’s en-suite, with its triple-headed shower and custom imported-stone bathtub with its own television. Folding glass doors in the bathroom open to a private outdoor garden shower.
• The Bungalow Suite: Separate from the main home for the “honeymooners” in the group, it includes a Cuvée king bed, walk-in closet, an outdoor lanai with garden shower, living area, a kitchenette with a dishwasher, sink, coffeemaker and refrigerator.
• The Starfish Suite: Nestled in a wing of the home, this bedroom offers privacy and a Cuvée king bed, plus a walk-in closet, an en-suite bathroom with a double-headed shower, a private outdoor lanai with garden shower and custom furnishings throughout.
• The Coral Suite: This suite offers privacy, custom furnishings, an outdoor garden shower, and one of the best sunset viewing points on the property. Coral Suite guests also get a signature Cuvée king bed and a walk-in closet, plus an en-suite bathroom with a double-headed shower and custom black stone circular soaking tub.
• The Shell Suite: Decorated for island-style relaxation in calming blue and taupe, this room features two Cuvée twin beds, custom furnishings, walk-in closet, and, of course, an outdoor lanai with garden shower, plus an additional double-head shower in the en-suite bathroom. The twin beds can be converted into a king bed, making it flexible for your group’s needs.
LUXURY LIVING AREAS
• Living Area: In this spectacular living space, the open-air design and cornerless door system—with full panes of glass that recede into the wall—make you feel entirely part of the Big Island’s ecosystem and the timeless splendor of the Four Seasons Hualalai. To match the Island and Hualalai’s (almost) matchless beauty, the Cuvée design team chose a sand-and-ocean inspired palate including stone floors with embedded shells and fossils. The Bolier & Company furnishings encourage sprawling out for a catnap with the sun warming your skin.
• Dining Area: Another room boasting gorgeous circular architecture, the dining space also has glass doors that open to the outdoors, plus curved dining chairs and a large round table—creating the atmosphere for a meal you’ll never forget. The walk-in wine cave is conveniently located in this area, as well, so you can prolong the magic well into the night with a few bottles of wine.
• Kitchen: This gorgeously (and generously) appointed kitchen is a chef’s dream! Whether you have an aspiring chef in your group or a professional chef coming to prepare meals for you, you will find everything you need in this restaurant-style kitchen with dramatic custom mahogany cabinetry, massive granite island with bar seating and a high-end Wolf gas range.
• Office:If you have to work while in Hawaii, this is the place to do it. Our architects designed a circular office with folding windows that open to the outdoor koi pond and lush gardens. Plus, it’s outfitted with all the office essentials: complimentary wireless, computer, printer and fax machine.
• Media Room: Pile into the media room for a laidback evening on a plush cream sectional facing a large-screen HDTV. Competing for your attention is the view: in this space, yet another set of folding glass doors open to the outside—in this case, onto the garden terrace.
• Outdoor Living Area: The outdoor living space at the Hualalai Estate has no hard angles, and its features were carefully chosen or designed to present a curvilinear shape. The focal point is the custom-designed infinity pool and spa accented with fire bowl features. On a cool evening, fire up the gas grill or Evo grill, sear a piece (or a plate) of juicy salmon, and light the fire bowl and tiki torches for your own private luau. Outdoor furnishings provide several options for lounging and enjoying your surroundings. From this elevated spot, you’ll find a view you won’t soon forget, stretching as far as you can see—from the golf course, to the Four Seasons Resort, and to the ocean beyond. One might say that this paradise vacation rental has all the essentials for a relaxing, refreshing stay.
All Cuvée guests enjoy full access to the highly-celebrated Four Seasons Hualalai Resort*, just a short golf cart ride away . Play at the Jack Nicklaus-designed Hualalai Gof Course, dine at the resort’s award-winning restaurants, indulge in a beachside massage, stay active on the tennis courts or in the fitness center, and enjoy amazing access to the spectacular resort beach.
In addition, allow your dedicated, on-site Experience Curator to arrange in-residence massages, personal chef services, daily housekeeping, babysitting or a personal driver.
*Please note that access to the Four Seasons Hualalai is through a non-negotiable Daily Resort Guest Fee. This fee varies by season, plus tax, per day for all guests ages 14 and over.
Kailua-Kona, Χαβάη, Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες της Αμερικής