An urban yet serene guest house dubbed as "The Pool House" in my little oasis of a backyard with a saltwater pool, spa and fire pit for you to enjoy!
Lots of natural light and located in a charming residential neighborhood. Please NO EXTRA GUESTS (MAXIMUM IS 2), ALSO NO VISITORS, NO PHOTO SHOOTS, NO PARTIES/EVENTS.
1. I've put a lot of love and care into creating a comfortable space. Please just respect the space.
2. No Smoking or drugs inside.
3. Please turn off the Air Conditioner/heater, lights and the TV when leaving the room. It is not economical to have it running all day.
4. No Photo Shoots, No Filming.
5. No events, parties or large gatherings (no extra guests for pool/spa).
6. Please let us know if anything is broken so we can repair or replace for the next guest.
7. No pool/spa after 10PM. The main backyard is a common area, for all guests to share and use the pool, spa and fire pit - so just use common sense.
8. Street parking only please. This is a beach city, it does get tight in the evenings and you may have to park 1-3 blocks away.
Ακυρώστε έως και 5 μέρες πριν το ταξίδι σας και λάβετε πλήρη επιστροφή χρημάτων. Αν ακυρώσετε εντός 5 ημερών από το ταξίδι, η αξία της πρώτης διανυκτέρευσης δεν επιστρέφεται, αλλά θα επιστραφεί το 50% της αξίας των υπόλοιπων διανυκτερεύσεων.
Αυτός ο οικοδεσπότης έχει 412 κριτικές για άλλες ιδιοκτησίες.Προβολή άλλων κριτικών
I'm an attorney/aspiring restauranteur. I'm a fervent reader, casual writer, wannabe horticulturist (everything keeps dying!) and I love traveling and exploring new cities.
My boyfriend and I tend to travel together. He's alright. ;) No, he is great. Owns a little web design company, addicted to documentaries, and could care less about the ever-rotating and dying plants throughout the house.