Experienced hosts renting out entire apartment. The key to CPH is biking & most of the city is 5-15 min away. Nørrebro is the non-touristy "real" CPH with the best bars, club & restaurants. 10min bike or bus ride from downtown & walking streets.
Private and quiet 2nd floor apartment with 2 bedrooms, fully stocked kitchen, bathroom w/shower, sitting and dining room combined w/ big comfy coaches, and a cozy balcony with morning and early day sun (69 sq. m. total). Master bedroom has a queen bed, and the small bedroom has a double bed and desk. The apartment is ideal for up to 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 kids, but two couples could work as well.
- 2 bikes in OK to good condition to borrow for sightseeing around town ( granny bike & street bike)
- linens & towels
- basic dry food items provided (coffee/tea/seasonings/oils) & full access to the fully-stocked kitchen
- stereo and TV for easy connect to iphones/mp3 player/macs
- there is a washer and dryer in the common laundry but this must be booked with me in advance
Also, there is a good bike rental place close by (8€/day) for rental of additional bike.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
We provide all our guests with maps, suggestions of what to see and locals' tips. We are a couple in our 30's and we will ususally be traveling outside of DK when we airbnb, so we ask our nice friends to receive and welcome our guests to 'dejlige København' (wonderful Copenhagen).
- Minimal noise after 8pm
- We kindly ask our guests to water our plants
- We appreciate when our guests leave the apt in a similar condition to the way they found it
- No parties
- No smoking (OK on balcony)
Hi - I'm Britt and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark with my boyfriend Mathias. I am half Danish/half American and grew up in Marin County (BA) in California. Professionally I'm a consultant in business language and culture. Mathias is from southern Zealand, Denmark and works as an environmental consultant with ressource and waste management in the local governments. We often go traveling together, using airbnb to rent out our flat and to find exciting places to go :)