Spanish, Modern, and Hollywood Regency fusion-styled home with a saltwater pool against a mountain backdrop, make this a wonderful vacation retreat.
City of Palm Springs ID# 1430
Hollywood Regency meets the desert at Racquet Club Manor. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, built in 2001 with modern updates, is nestled in the peaceful Vista Norte neighborhood. Yet, it's conveniently close to downtown--only a 5-minute drive to Trio, one of the most popular restaurants in Palm Springs and only 3 minutes to the famous Riveria Hotel.
Escape into the very private outdoor space, surrounded by tall ficus trees. The side yards feature a wicker sofa sectional, a dining table for six, and a 4-burner gas grill for barbecuing. The back yard also includes a grassy area with lemon and lime trees, which you can pick from to make lemonade or mojitos.
Relax at the loungers poolside, bordered by lush desert landscaping, with a breathtaking view of the San Jacinto mountains. Take a dip in the saltwater pool with waterfalls, then return in the evening to enjoy the elevated jacuzzi in soothing multi-color lighting. Enjoy meals under the lustrous chandelier, at the sleek quartz bar counter, or the outside dining area against a backdrop of flowering shrubs.
Living room features soft micro-suede sofa and oversized chair, flanking an Italian tile fireplace, and six high back leather chairs grouped around a dining table.
Family room has comfortable sectional and a 42" LCD HDTV with Roku entertainment system. Fully equipped kitchen with 3 bar stools, stainless steel gas range, dishwasher, and side-by-side refrigerator.
Each bedroom has a queen size bed with Egyptian cotton bedding. The spacious master bedroom also features ceiling fan, 32" flat-screen TV with DVD player, large dresser, spacious closet, en suite bathroom, and a sliding glass door with a view of the pool. Step outside for morning coffee or catch up on some reading at the bistro table under the shade of patio cover.
Guest bathroom and laundry room are both off the hallway. There is parking for two cars in the driveway.
Whether you are in or outdoors, Racquet Club Manor provides guests with comfort and relaxation, with a touch of class.
Guests have access to entire property, except the garage.
Please read the "House Rules" for additional guest access information.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
As we offer self-check-in, we do not need to meet you upon your arrival. However, we may come by at some time to obtain renter signatures as required by the city.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions during your stay. If we are not available, we will designate an alternate contact person.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
- Occupancy tax of 11.5% is INCLUDED in the reservation total //
The following are not included:
- $50 per night pool+spa heating charge (optional); must be purchased for entire duration of reservation; spa heating cannot be purchased separately
- $50 per dog fee (subject to approval). Please clean after your pet, including outdoor areas and hair that may get on furniture.
- Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas only. There is absolutely NO SMOKING indoors.
- Leave all dishes and cookware are clean. Return any furniture and decor that was moved to its original position.
- High-quality towels and washcloths, disinfected with hot water and bleach, are provided for use during your stay. Please do not use them to remove makeup as this does not wash off.
- The guest under the reservation is responsible for all damages and losses caused during his/her stay, including those caused by individuals or pets whom he/she had invited or given access to the property.
By booking, you agree to comply to Palm Springs City Ordinance regulations below:
- ALL outdoor amplified sound is prohibited. Indoor amplified sound may not be audible at the property line. Occupants are subject to immediate citation and are responsible for paying all fines for disturbances.
- Minimum age requirement is 25 for renters. Someone besides the person booking may meet the age requirement, subject to verification.
- Maximum overnight occupancy: Six persons (adults and children). Maximum daytime occupancy: 10 people. Maximum overnight parked vehicles is three. (Limits are established by the number of bedrooms.)