Located at the heart of Silicon Valley and close to Stanford University, this is not only the best place to stay and work on your tech-savy project, but also connect with other young engineers and entrepreneurs from around the world.
A classic 1960's American home architecture with a spacious co-working space.
4 bedrooms - 2 private rooms and 2 shared rooms
There is a ton of life in this area with a lot of opportunity to embrace. The local area is full of people who are up to amazing things - from startup founders to software engineers, researchers, interns, managers/directors, and investors - there's a lot you can accomplish here.
If you are building or designing a new product or service, writing a research paper or book, checking out startups or meeting with investors and partners, making a film, composing music or art, visiting local family or just touring the heart of Silicon Valley to explore the most collaborative science and tech hub in the world, you are at the right place!
• Single/twin size bunk-bed. **Foam-mattress is used for your comfort!**
• Clean linen/bedding and towel are prepared and self-serve.
• The room is shared up to 7 other guest(s).
• Shared between two rooms.
• Gender-neutral / unisex bathroom.
• Cook instant/light foods are ok.
• Utensils and appliances are shared.
• Please clean the stove and utensils the after use.
• Washing machine and dryer.
• Water, electric, and fast wireless WIFI internet access
• Lots of free parking space in the front yard. Please coordinate with other guest on the parking space.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
• With fellow housemate(s):
Edison's House is a place full of people with different schedules. Common courtesy and consideration for others is very important for everyone. A good sense of humor is a plus :)
If you're a light sleeper or can't sleep on a single mattress or mind sharing a room, this may not be the right place. Please use earplugs if necessary.
• With me:
I was a student at UC Berkeley and Stanford University. Currently I am the co-founder of FullDive, a startup that develops a mobile Virtual Reality (VR) platform. So, my schedule is quite unique - I am usually not around, but sometimes when I am home, I can work the whole day at home.
I enjoy meeting people through AirBnB. I have the pleasure of hosting over 50 guests from all over the world and have immensely enjoyed meeting them. I welcome great conversation and dining together, so feel free to chat with me anytime.
I also understand if you have a busy agenda and need to take care of your endeavors in solitude - I respect this either way.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
If you have a more than one suitcase, consult with me before making the reservation.
We provide a separate room for females. If you'd like to stay in the girls' room, please check with me on availability before making the reservation. If you don't have a preference, go ahead and make your reservation.
Cleaning fee is charged to make sure that you have a clean bedding and towel when you arrive.
When you are ready to make reservation:
1. Complete your Airbnb profile with an ID/Passport and connect your social networks.
2. Tell me about your purpose of visit in one sentence.
3. Tell me about your duration of stay and estimated time of arrival on your check in date.
If you have finished reading this, you like the listing, and have made the reservation, and I am happy to welcome you soon!
Giovanno Yosen Utomo
CEO of Edison's House
• Leave your sneakers/shoes outside. The floor is cleaned regularly. It is ok to use home sandals inside.
• Clean linen/bedding are provided and self-serve.
• Clean up your dishes and utensils right after use.
• You can cook light foods such as instant noodles. Intensive cooking (meats, fish, curry) and baking which cause a lot of smell are prohibited.
• Smoke outside.
• Use only one bath towel, and wash them with your own load of laundry.
• If you must invite an associate/friend over, consult with me first.
• Be conscientious of morning bathroom usage.
• Do not snooze your alarm.
• Use earphones, not speakers.
Edison's House honor code:
• respect your fellow housemates.
• clean up after yourself by making your bed and washing your dishes .
• enthusiasm and good sense of humor is key to making new friends and colleagues!
I am an adventurous and an exciting college student looking for exotic places to travel worldwide!
I love reading books, starting up new ideas, executing businesses and hanging out with awesome people.
My life mottos are:
1. Never regret on past things I did.
2. Do the best, and let God do the rest.