Just 250 meters from BTS Punnavithi (Sukhumvit Line), easily access to Siam Paragon, MBK, The EM District, Emporium, Mega Bangna, Tesco and the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market. Plenty of local foods with good surrounding.
Less than 5 mins walk to BTS, 6 stations from The EM District - new shopping and dining destination in Bangkok and just about 20 mins to Siam Paragon
- Please feel at home.
- Please do not disturb neighbours.
- Please keep the place clean and tidy.
- Please do not throw paper towels or feminine hygiene products, or trash in the toilet.
- Please do not ruin the towels and sheets with makeup or similar.
- Please remove your shoes before walking inside.
- No smoking / drugs / illegal items.
- Please help saving the earth.
- Please switch off the light and air-conditioning and lock the door when you are not in the room.
Hi, I'm Noom.
I was born, live and work in Bangkok. This city has a lot of things for visitors to enjoy. Let me know your lifestyle and interests, then I can give you local information and be your friendly host. Welcome to Thailand and enjoy your living here.
Have a nice break in Bangkok!