Single family home in the Woodside Plaza neighborhood. 3 bd/2ba multi-story home with great outdoor dining/living. New appliances/bathrooms/hardwood floors. Great access 101 and 280.
Comfortable multi-story single family home on lovely tree lined street
* Recently remodeled throughout with brand new appliances, floors, bathrooms, kitchen
* Nicely flowing open floor plan
* 3 bedroom
* 1470 square feet home
* lots of natural light
* 2 car garage for storage, driveway parking for 2 cars and street parking available
* Fully appointed kitchen
* granite countertops, bar area with 2 bar stools
* microwave, gas stove/oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster
* adjoining living/dining room with big smartscreen TV
* sliding door to deck with outdoor dining for 6 and gas bbq
* master bedroom/bath with access to backyard deck
* 2 bedrooms: couch that makes into twin bed and optional additional twin bed (picture of this room to follow) and 1 with a twin bed. second full bath
Ground level-private backyard
* brick patio with outdoor table and benches
* additional table/bench seating
* lots of grass for kids to run around
Ground level-front yard
* bench and coffee table for visiting with the neighbors (my front porch)
* fully furnished kitchen
* washer dryer in garage
* monthly gardening service
* utilities including garbage, monthly housekeeping, water, wireless internet, cable tv, gas & electric (gas and electric subject to $100/month) (note for longer term rentals at lower monthly rental cost, gas, electric and water is not included)
Must sign hold harmless
Longer term lease preferred. Application/credit check/drivers license or passport, different deposit required for long term rental.
Guests have access to 3 bedrooms and garage for storage.. Parking in driveway not in garage. Note that landlord stores personal items in garage as well. Garage has been used by prior guests as play room for kids and has worked well.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
I have lived in the area since college and reside locally. Happy to offer ideas for fun places to go or provide other resources.
* no smoking, drugs, or pets inside or outside of house
* take garbage, recycling, compost out weekly on Monday night and in on Tuesday
* keep granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms cleaned off and do not allow water to pool on them.
Maximum residents: 6
Provide electronic copy drivers license or passport of all adult tenants and all adult tenants sign hold harmless agreement prior to check in
I manage a number of properties that I own and are owned by others. I help clients decorate/stage/setup the interior and exterior, price, and advertise the property, and book tenants/guests.
I also work as an actuarial consultant.
On vacation, I love being outside and usually in the mountains. I love to road and mountain bike, run trails, kayak, and play tennis. I love enjoying meals with friends and sipping wine on a patio with a nice view.