Welcome in Venice ;)
I will be happy to host you in my big apartment with terrace, only 10 minutes by bus from Venice city center (there is a bus every 10 min, 7/7, 24/24, all days and also all night long)!
- FREE HIGH-SPEED INTERNET WI-FI -
Please give me in advance all information about your arrival (from the airport, the train station, by car..) and a working telephone number: in this way I can give you all directions to reach the apartment in the easiest way possible.
• Check in is from 3:00 PM, check out is until 10:00 AM, but I'm flexible if nobody else had booked the neighboring nights.
• Please let me know the exact time of your arrival: please note that I work all day and I will come to open the house for you at this time, so please if you arrive earlier than the meeting time, just wait for me in front of the entrance, and call me or send me an sms (please respect other people living there, don't ring all the bells of the palace if you arrive earlier than expected and I'm not here: I will arrive or I will send you someone to open the apartment in a few minutes)
• For arrival after 10:00 PM there is a supplement of € 20
• The kitchen is not accessible to guests; cooking is not allowed.
• No smoking (only in the balcony) or candles or open flame.
• Please don't loose the keys.
• Keep the place as you found it and be respectful of the property. Accidents happen, please tell me if something occurs.
• Keep quiet in the stairwell.
• No loudness (music, TV, loud talking) after 10:00 PM. No parties.
• No pets.
I do not allow "surprise" one nighter guest's in my apartment other then yourself. This is my home, please respect it.
Αυτός ο οικοδεσπότης έχει Μέτρια Πολιτική Ακύρωσης
Ακυρώστε έως 7 μέρες πριν το ταξίδι σας και λάβετε πλήρη επιστροφή χρημάτων. Αν ακυρώσετε εντός 7 ημερών του ταξιδιού σας, θα λάβετε επιστροφή χρημάτων 50% για την τιμή διανυκτέρευσης, καθώς και πλήρη επιστροφή της προμήθειας και των φόρων.
Αυτός ο οικοδεσπότης έχει 591 κριτικές για άλλες ιδιοκτησίες.Προβολή άλλων κριτικών
Ciao a tutti sono Michele, ho 30 anni e da 10 lavoro nel campo alberghiero. La mia più grande passione, da buon italiano, è la cucina. I miei viaggi mi hanno portato ad assaporare culture e gusti veramente diversi da New York a Tokyo da San Paolo a Hong Kong. Penso che viaggiare e conoscere culture diverse sia una delle cose più belle, ed è per questo che ho deciso di aprire la mia casa ad ospiti da ogni parte del mondo per condividere con voi la bellezza di vivere a Venezia. Parlo inglese, francese e spagnolo. Vi aspetto per potervi fare da Cicerone in questa magica città perché anche dopo aver viaggiato tanto, vi posso assicurare che nessun posto è come Venezia...
Hello everyone I'm Michele, I'm 30 years old guy working in the hotel business. My passion is cooking (I'm italian after all) and traveling. I think that travel, learn and share our story with different people from differet cultures is one of the most beautiful things to do in this life, that's why I decided to open my home to guests from all over the world. I want to share with you the beauty of living in Venice! I speak English, French and Spanish. I confess that even after traveling so much, I can assure you that no place like Venice ... So, what you waiting for? :)