Welcome! A Santa Fe non-profit for travelers . The Santa Fe International Hostel, (Budget Bed & Breakfast) invites you to pause, for a two night minimum stay. In our newly renovated, efficiency apartment on the historic Route 66.
The apt. is quiet & has off-street parking.
The apartment is one large, spartan room with an attached galley kitchen and 3/4 bath. In the kitchen, you'll find a selection of teas, coffee, and a coffee maker as well as utensils, cleaning supplies, and a range/oven. We ask that you don't fry in the room as we don't have an exhaust fan installed.
A fire extinguisher is in the walkway, just outside the front door of the unit.
There is no television or entertainment system provided, but you may purchase wireless internet access @ $2 a day.
The apartment is for two people only.
There is a $10 cash "key" & security deposit. Paid by each adult at reception. Guests also have access to all hostel facilities, and can opt to use the fully-equipped communal kitchen, Adjacent to the hostel office (just down the corridor from the apartment.)
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
Volunteer staff is available 7 AM 11 PM and resides on property.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
We have been operating as an international hostel for more than 30 years and our lounge and public courtyard allows interaction with an array of travelers, domestic and international.
As an intended community devoted to educational travel, we do not accept local residents or participants in the local economy. Out of state ID will be required for check-in and local residents who do attempt to book through AirBnB will be denied service upon check-in.
As part of our educational non-profit mission, we are not required to charge sales tax.
Please note that we are a traditional hostel and an intended community and our rules might be different from what you have found elsewhere. Our full policies are available at the hostel's website and we do require you to follow them. Here are a few highlights:
* The office closes at 11pm. Please check in before 11pm. Special arrangements can sometimes be made if you call before 10pm.
* Out of state ID is required for check-in. Locals who book through AirBnB will be denied entry upon arrival.
* Check-out time is 12pm on the day of your departure.
* Please enjoy our common areas and leave them and all items that you use as clean as or cleaner than you found them. Cleaning supplies are available.
* Common areas close at 11pm, except the patio on Cerrillos Road which you can enjoy at all hours.
* A $10 per person cash deposit, paid at reception, helps assure cheerful compliance with our policies.
* All guests/tenants in room booked through AirBNB must be registered and paid through AirBNB and must present themsevles at the front desk upon check-in.
* Pets are not allowed on the premises, but bona fide service animals are welcome. Please note that this listing does NOT have an ADA-compliant bathroom but we have other rooms which do. Please contact us for details.
* Internet (including wireless) fee is $2/person/day.
* A shirt and shoes are required in all indoor public areas (kitchen, lounge, etc.)
* Smoking is not allowed in any enclosed areas (but we do have a wonderful courtyard and patio.)
* Marijuana and other drug use will not be tolerated, nor will excessive alcohol consumption or drunkenness.
The Santa Fe International Hostel (and Budget Bed & Breakfast) is a 501(c)(3) educational Not-For-Profit corporation. We have been in operation for nearly 30 years and our goal is to create an affordable, well located, and well operated facility and to encourage personal development through independent travel and cross-cultural exchange.
Through AirBNB, we offer fully private rooms. Though your room is private, you will still have access to the hostel common areas including kitchen, laundry room, lounge, patio, and courtyard.
Learn more at the hostel's website.