This sweet little one bedroom house that sits up off the street is great for quiet, mature guests who plan to be out and about a lot and want a charming, comfortable place to retreat to.
Please review house rules before requesting to book. Thank you!
This sweet little one bedroom house that sits up off the street is perfect for quiet, mature guests who plan to be out and about a lot and want a charming, comfortable place to retreat to.
Guests have use of the backyard. There is street parking out front, so while there isn't a dedicated parking space for you, there is usually street parking available either directly out front or very nearby.
There are stairs to get up to the entrance.
You have access to the house and yard. To maintain privacy between house guests and apartment guests downstairs, neither have access to the laundry room (which separates the living spaces).
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
This is not a standalone house rental, as there is a totally separate apartment located downstairs, which is my primary Airbnb rental. This is why I can only rent my home to guests willing to observe the house rules and be respectful neighbors to the guests staying below.
There is no TV and in order to maintain privacy between guests, there is no access to downstairs laundry room. The kitchen is vintage: there is no dishwasher or microwave.
• two-person maximum (registered guests only)
• no smoking on the property (inside or out)
• not suitable for travelers with children
• no pets
• no entertaining
• remove all shoes in kitchen (i.e. no wearing shoes or hard-soled slippers on the hardwood floors)
• please be courteous of neighbors (below and surrounding) and observe appropriate noise levels between 10pm and 8am. (Especially in the living room, as the downstairs bedroom is directly below it.)
• adhere to neighborly parking etiquette described in house guide
• properly sort your garbage/recycling/compost based upon Seattle City guildelines (provided)
• please wrap up backyard enjoyment by 10pm
• candles only in the fireplace (provided)
• please always use provided coasters on furniture
When possible, I love to meet my guests in person at check-in. I provide unique entry codes to each guest prior to arrival, so guests can check-in easily whether I'm there or not.
I am always available and responsive by phone to guest inquiries, and I encourage guests to be in touch with questions or in event of any issues.
I am a photographer and designer (architectural/interior) who loves urban homesteading, cooking everything from scratch, and has one too many restoration projects in the works. I am a thrift and antique store JUNKIE.
I love creating spaces and experiences that surprise and delight people. I actively work to surround myself with things and experiences that look good, smell good, feel good, taste good and sound good -- and I love sharing the very best of what I find and learn in that pursuit with others!
My life motto: Life is short and I want to do it ALL!