Private and peaceful room in a classic, newly-renovated house designed by Joseph Eichler in 1960s. Located in the middle of Silicon Valley, 5 mins from Apple, and minutes away from groceries. Perfect for traveling, student, and intern/employee.
**The mattress is a special, imported, "super-firm" full-size mattress from Taiwan, which is very good for your back, usually for older people.**
There is a ton of life in this area with a lot of opportunity to embrace, and yet this room is set in just the right spot to enjoy peace and quiet when you come home. The local area is full of people who are up to amazing things - from startup founders to software engineers, researchers, interns, managers/directors, and investors - there's a lot you can accomplish here.
This is a single bedroom in a classic Eichler House, with a beautiful inside patio and a backyard garden. Your private bedroom comes with everything you see in the photos, including a lot of closet space. All common areas, including the bathroom is shared between two other rooms and thoroughly cleaned for each guest. I welcome open access to cook in the kitchen and we share all the utensils/appliances you need. You receive a fast up to 125 Mbps secure internet connection for your communications through wireless wifi. The living room, dining area, backyard and all common living areas are yours to enjoy! I definitely welcome great conversation and dining together, feel free to ask and talk with me anytime. I also understand if you have a busy agenda and need to take care of your endeavors in solitude - I respect this either way.
I am a student at Stanford University and also a co-founder on a startup. I will usually come home pretty late, but sometimes I will also work at home for the whole day. I reside in the master bedroom and I enjoy meeting people through AirBnB. I have had the pleasure of hosting over 30 guests from all over the world and have immensely enjoyed meeting them and even worked closely on projects together!
If you are building or designing a new product or service, writing a research paper or book, checking out startups or meeting with investors and partners, making a film, composing music or art, visiting local family or just touring the heart of Silicon Valley to explore the most collaborative science and tech hub in the world, you are warmly welcome to my home.
In addition, I also offer these for free:
• Breakfast : milk, cereals, bread and jam with toaster
• Wireless Internet Access up to 125 Mbps
• BRITA filtered water
• Laundry with detergent
• Key for locking your private room
• Street or house parking spot
You can access your room, living room, dining hall, bathroom, hallway, kitchen, laundry, & middle yard.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
I am a student at Stanford University and also working in a startup . I will be home usually after dark. I am a very friendly and enthusiastic person, and I also respect your privacy.
When I am out, I can be contacted through text message, email, phone, and face to face in person.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
Please be respectful and friendly to other guests who are also living in the house. The bathroom is shared with 2 other rooms.
• Common courtesy, consideration for others and a good sense of humor are always a good idea.
• You can leave your sneakers outside and use the sandals provided inside the house. The floor is cleaned regularly.
• You’ll have access to the kitchen and the dining area. You can cook light foods such as instant noodles. Intensive cooking (meats, fish, curry) and baking which will cause lots of smell are not ok. Please clean up after yourself and keep things the way you found them.
• Longer term guests please use one set of bed linens and bath towel, and wash them with your own load of laundry.
• No smoking inside or around the unit or on the balcony.
• Quiet hours Sunday through Thursday are between 10:45 pm and 8 am for your consideration as well as other housemates - please no loud music or calls that might disturb others during this time. Friday and Saturday quiet hours start at 12 am.
• Laundry hours are the same as quiet hours: 8am - 10.45pm.
I am an adventurous and an exciting college student looking for exotic places to travel worldwide!
I love reading books, starting up new ideas, executing businesses and hanging out with awesome people.
My life mottos are:
1. Never regret on past things I did.
2. Do the best, and let God do the rest.