Large master & en-suite retreat in the heart of Santa Barbara with garden, private entrance, deck & hot tub. Inside a queen bed, en-suite bathroom, DirecTV, WiFi, mini fridge & Keurig offer all the comforts of home.
Thank you for choosing Casa Verano. Here is a summary of some key points of our listing, and our house rules.
- Casa Verano is a master bedroom with en suite bath and private outdoor space.
- you share a wall with the main house, but it is entirely separate with private entrance.
-there is no kitchen, only a mini fridge and coffeemaker.
- we observe quiet hours from 10pm until 7am.
- hot tub use hours are 7am- 10pm. This is firm.
- max occupancy is two registered guests. No additional persons allowed on property. No children (under 13). No Pets. We cannot make exceptions to these rules as they are dictated by our insurance policy.
- no smoking on property
-earliest check in is 4pm and latest check out is 11am. Due to our cleaning schedule we cannot accommodate early check in/late check outs
- we use a lockbox so you can arrive at your convenience after check-in time. Our check-in and check-out cards are how you communicate to us you have arrived and departed. They also have important information you'll need during your stay and house rules.
Ακυρώστε έως και 7 μέρες πριν το ταξίδι σας και λάβετε επιστροφή χρημάτων 50%. Αν ακυρώσετε εντός 7 ημερών από το ταξίδι, η αξία της κράτησης δεν επιστρέφεται.
Hi there. Glad you stopped by and took some time to read our profile. We love living in Santa Barbara and feel so fortunate to call our little 30s bungalow our own. When we bought the house, it was in need of some serious updating and TLC. Over the years it's been quite a few different styles and shades, from a funky blue to canary yellow. Since owning it we have striven to give it a sense of oneness while trying to maintain its unique personality. Casa Verano is our attempt at capturing that quintessential mishmash of styles, vegetation, and design that is so Santa Barbara. At first it was a hobby. Now it is a passion living here.
Sunday morning Mimosas with breakfast at Mesa Cafe, playing in the surf at Hendry's Beach with our two awesome miniature pinschers, taking scenic drives through Hope Ranch to watch the sun set over an endless Pacific, and the smell of Santa Maria Tri-Tip on the grill with a Margarita in hand: that is home for us. That is Santa Barbara living! Come stay at Casa Verano and you will see what we mean.