In upcoming Amsterdam East! Near park and tram, private (1st) floor, big bath, master bedroom and baby bedroom. Smeg fridge, Nespresso coffee, Apple TV Netflix, fast internet, big stove. Close to popular food & café hotspots, museum en Zoo Artis.
Recently renovated apartment in one of the most beautiful bustling and roaring streets of Amsterdam East. Both suitable for yougsters (20-30 year-olds) as for young small families. Very family friendly house and neighbourhood! Chairs for kids and buggy Bugaboo's available! Kids until age of 10.
Recent volledig gerenoveerd appartement uit 1890 in een van de mooiste straten van Amsterdam Oost.
- Apartment on 1st floor
- Main living room of 40m2
- Smeg stove, oven and fridge
- Quooker for boiling water
- Bathroom with bath (seats 2) and shower (towels available)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Blowdryer (hair)
- Bedroom at quiet backside of the house. Bed sleeps 2 people. We supply 1 big or 2 separate bedsheets.
- High quality mattresses with topcover for your hygiene.
- Part of the closet for clothes is available for guests.
- Baby bedroom on frontside house with babycod
- Big dining table
- Nespresso coffee
- Glassfiber wifi internet
- Widescreen TV with Netflix + Apple TV
- Toys for kids and two babychairs (0-3 years old)
- A Bugaboo buggy and 2nd buggy available (0-3 years old) and free tickets for visiting Artis Zoo!
You have full access to the apartment, except when you visit with 2 people, we close the baby bedroom.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
You can reach us at all times and we like to provide you with suggestions for your trips.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
We are looking for guests who take really good care of our house and stuff.
Also we like guests who take care of the environment by turning off the lights when leaving the house and keeping the heating down when away. We installed a Nest automatic thermostat (heater) which automatically switches off when you leave the house. The house will always be minimum of 17 degrees Celcius (when away) and 20 degrees when you're in the house. Ofcourse you can turn it higher to - for example - 21 or 22 degrees Celsius but we encourage minimum footprint.
Please respect the neighbours and don't play loud music or talk loud. Also keep your voice down on the balcony, especially after 21:00 hours. Please no extra guests in the house and lock the doors and close the windows when you leave. Also take care of nature by switching off the lights when you leave and turn the heater down, thank you!
I'm from amsterdam, 36 years old, have a relationship and a son. I'm the quiet one and like things well organized. I'm transparent, open minded and direct in communication. I rent my own house also so i know how important it is that when i stay in someone else's house, I treat it with the same care and respect as my own home.