This room is an en suite master bedroom in a bright, well furnished apartment, part of a brand new residential development in the E16 area. The closest station is Canning town station, which offers easy access to Canary Wharf, O2 Centre, Excel Exhibition Centre, all being just minutes away.
The bedroom will be entirely yours to use, offering an en suite bathroom with an overhead shower, fresh towels, hair dryer, storage / closet space, 40 inch TV with Netflix, and Chromecast for other streaming services.
For added peace of mind, this room has a lock on the door.
Guests are welcome to use the living area as well as kitchen amenities. The apartment comes with 2 balconies, one of which offers stunning views of the O2 and the Canary Wharf skyline (especially at night). There is a 60 inch TV in the living room, also with Netflix, Spotify, KODI, Amazon Prime Video. There is a PS4 also available, if gaming is your thing! Fibre Optic Wi-Fi is also offered throughout the flat.
There is a study desk available which can be placed in the living room, should you require one. Please do however let me know beforehand.
Location and Access:
This brand new residential development is ideally located between Royal Victoria Station (5 min walk) and Canning Town station (6-7 min walk) for easy transport links on the DLR and Jubilee lines. The Emirates Air line cable car, which crosses the River Thames between Greenwich Peninsula and the Royal Docks, is also a 5 minute walk away (Highly recommended for a unique view of London...)
The ExCel exhibition centre less than a 15 minute walk from the apartment.
From Canning Town station, you're within direct and easy reach of :
- the O2 Centre, at North Greenwich station (1 stop on the Jubilee)
- Canary Wharf (2 stops on the Jubilee)
- Stratford, for Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre (2 stops on the Jubilee)
- London City Airport (3 stops on the DLR)
- Bank Station, for the City, only 15 mins on the DLR
- Central London is also easily accessible on the Jubilee line, with Bond Street only 20 minutes away.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
I live in the apartment, in the second bedroom so will be available for any help you may need.
- No outdoor shoes inside the apartment, please.
- Although check-in is relatively flexible between 3pm-11pm, I do need to know specifically when you will be arriving so I can make arrangements to receive you.
- Please note the maximum occupancy for the room is 2 people
I'm a professional, moved to the UK from Canada about 2 years ago. I've worked in Consulting and now lend my talents to the wonderful world of Financial Services. I'm a huge sports fan and love to travel.
I'm generally easy going, and easy to get on with..