The Copper Room is a cute and cozy place to stay!
– Located minutes to downtown Lock Haven and Lock Haven University. Right off Route 220, minutes from Interstate 80 for those passing by!
– A lovely bedroom featuring a private bathroom.
– Access to a large living room that also has a comfortable couch to sleep upon too.
– Feel free to use the kitchen and dining room as well.
– We can accept guests starting at 4 pm (we are flexible, so please message us to inquire!).
The neighborhood is very quiet and safe! We have plenty of parking street and if necessary behind our house. Feel free to take a walk or a hike next to the power lines.
You'll need a car to get around here! If you bring a bicycle, there are some great paths in the Lock Haven area, too!