If you want to go tourist or local; it's all there for you to explore!
Recently renovated apartment with a vintage flavour.
It includes a spacious living room, open kitchen, large bedroom, luxurious bathroom and a sunny balcony.
The apartment is on a street which connects the beautiful Oosterpark with the Amstel River and its historic buildings and houseboats. Both within a 4 minute walk. Also a short walk from a local market, hip (rooftop)bars / restaurants, clubs and public transport.
Books to read
Fully equipped kitchen
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
You can always call, text or contact me via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) during your stay if you have any questions. Me and my girlfriend will be glad to help you out.
I kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
• Smoking and / or using drugs in the apartment and / or complex is strictly prohibited with a penalty fine up to €100,-. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony. Please respect this.
• You are not allowed to have more people in the apartment than indicated when booking.
• Please keep noise levels down at all times, especially when you enter the apartment. Don’t forget that you are sharing the building with others.
• No music after 10 pm.
• House parties are prohibited.
• Please remind yourself of our check-in and check-out times. These are after 3 pm and before 12 pm respectively.
• For a check-in time after 20.00 we charge €20 extra.
• We will make sure the house is clean and ready for you when you check-in. Please leave it in a similar way when checking-out in order to avoid extra cleaning charges.
• Lost keys (and those you accidentally take with you once you’ve gone home) will be replaced for €100.
• Please do not accept packages in the mail addressed to the home owner. Only the home owner is allowed to do so.
• Please help us to respect the environment and turn off the lights and heating when not in use or if you leave the house.
• Please leave everything in the condition it was before your arrival.
My name is Martijn from Amsterdam, Netherlands, how are you? I love going to museums, art exhibitions, music events, hanging out with friends for a drink and checking out new food spots. Amsterdam is a perfect place for these kind of activities.