Our Beautiful Home is in the heart of Minneapolis. Between Downtown and Uptown. International Cuisine, Arts, Museums, Theatre, Film, Parks, Bike Paths, The Lakes, Entertainment... All within walking distance.
Our home was built in 1904. Although we have done much updating on the house we have kept the beautiful woodwork and feel of the Grand old style of the period.
The bedroom is 10 X 12 feet and has a Queen Bed, Fridge, Desk and Chair, TV and DVD Player.
You have access to the house. In addition to your room you have use of the Kitchen, Dining & Living Room, Bathrooms, Porch and Yard.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
Marilyn & Dirk will greet you and host your stay. Our Housemate is an International Student from Poland. We love to show off our city and hear about yours. We can help you find all the great things that Minneapolis has to offer.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
We have a cat (Izzy) and a dog (Bebe).
As you can tell from our reviews...
They are the sweetest animals on the planet!!
1. Breakfast Cereal, Milk, Toast are available in the morning. Help yourself.
2. Coffee, Tea, Apple Cider, Hot Chocolate are available all the time.
3.The Kitchen is used by everyone. So we expect you to clean up after yourself.
Clean up the stove, rinse off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.
4. Lock the door after you enter or exit the house.
5. The Cleaning lady for the whole house comes once a week. However the guests rooms are cleaned after each guest departs.
6. If you use something up...write it on the shopping list.
7. Respect for others in the house. Be aware of the noise level for others sleeping, studying, TV volume, etc.
4. This is a 'shoes on'...toilet seat down house. (You can take your shoes off it
you want to)
5. We enjoy sharing our city and love to hear about yours.
Marilyn & Dirk are Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers.
We love film and have made award winning documentaries.
We enjoy travel and have hosted international students in our home. We are fortunate to have rich friendships.
We love good food and Minneapolis has lots of that!
The City and neighborhood offer so many fun places; restaurants, theatres, film, art museums...all within walking distance. WOW. Life is good!