- Good sunlight
- Fast wifi (1000 Mbps)
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- 5st floor (4th floor in Europe)
- Great rooftop and view
- Electronic door lock
- Air conditioner
- Playing cards, some board games
- Self-maintained and unmanned house
- There are important things and rules that you need to understand and follow
The reason why we are CHEAP is because you need to prepare and clean the house yourself! Read carefully before reservation:
1. This is an SELF-MAINTAINED, UNMANNED HOUSE!
2. WE WON'T CLEAN THE HOUSE AND CHANGE THE BEDDING (SHEETS, COVERS, ETC) FOR YOU.
3. As it's self-maintained, you are oblige to leave the house clean. That's why we don't charge the cleaning fee and our house is cheaper than others!
4. It means the previous guests could have been less dutiful and left the house not so clean. You should understand that it can happen.
5. You are still obliged to follower the rules. (It's not you need to leave the house as it was; you should leave the house clean when you check out!)
6. I really believe you will pass the clean house to next guests!
7. Let's make it cheap! As I'm a traveler, I don't like to be charged the cleaning fee!
8. We might check the house time to time.
1. Upon arrival, take some photos of the house and send them to me so that I can understand the situation.
2. You take the clean sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases (probably from the dry hanger), and set up your bed by yourself.
3. When checking out, remove all the trash out of the house.
4. Clean the house.
5. Do laundry the sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and towels, and hang them on the dry rack (check the boiler room - the small door next to the kitchen) or on the chairs.
6. Leave the items in their original locations.
7. Take some photos of the house and send them to me so that I can understand the situation.
8. Check out before the check-out end time (Next guests would arrive soon.)
9. Never leave the A/C on when you are out. Please be aware that we are getting a giant electricity bill due to the A/C.
HOUSE ROOM SITUATION
1. It's a 3-bedroom house.
2. So there are three rooms in the house: R1, R2, R3
3. Awesome young professional international people live in R1 and R2.
4. So we are listing R3 on Airbnb as an entire private room.
YOUR ROOM SITUATION (R3 ROOM)
1. Good for 1 ~ 2 people
2. Can accommodate up to 4 people
3. There is one single bed.
4. But we have an extra single mattress. So if you want, you can take it from the balcony and put it in your room
- There are many mattress sheets, duvet covers, duvets, thin blankets, pillows and pillowcases in the house.
- You need to find them yourself
- Towels would not be enough.
We have very enough utensils for many people (forks, chopsticks, spoons, table knives, cooking knives, pots, pans, plates, bowels, cups, toaster, boiler, etc.)
Everything is near
Hongdae Station: 12 min walk
Gyeongui Line Forest Park: 4 min walk
I studied math and am an IT professional. I also organize tours around Korea to foreigners. I also live in Hongdae! I know where to party and where to relax. Hongdae is my home.
Big living room
I'm from South Korea.
I studied math and a master of Rubik's Cube.
Love to travel, camp, hiking, tough journey, challenges, party, good music, good movie, etc.
I backpacked around Australia when I was a minor for 45 days
I backpacked around Korea when I was still a minor for 30 days without any money
I traveled around Italy and Croatia some years ago by bike for 5 months
In Seoul, I offer free trips to foreigners regularly with the government's sponsor - check Kim's Free Travel on f b
In Seoul, I operate community houses to foreigners and Koreans - check Kim's Community House on f b
All exchange students in Seoul know me - They call me Kim
In Itaewon or Hongdae, ask any exchange students - do you know Kim with the long hair - that's me
I used to be a professional tour guide and translator in Copenhagen, Denmark
I used to work for a sunglasses company in Roma, Italy
I speak Korean, English and a bit of Italian