- Good sunlight
- Fast wifi (100 Mbps)
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- 1st floor (ground floor in Europe)
- Electronic door lock
- Air conditioner
- Self-maintained and unmanned house (experimental till 20th/July/2017)
- There are important things and rules that you need to understand and follow
<<< SELF-MAINTAINED UNMAINNED HOUSE PROJECT >>>
- till 20th/July 2017
The reason why we are CHEAP (till 20th/July/2017) is because you need to prepare and clean the house yourself! Read carefully before reservation:
1. This is an SELF-MAINTAINED, UNMANNED HOUSE!
2. WE WON'T CLEAN THE HOUSE AND CHANGE THE BEDDING (SHEETS, COVERS, ETC) FOR YOU.
3. As it's self-maintained, you are oblige to leave the house clean. That's why we don't charge the cleaning fee and our house is cheaper than others!
4. It means the previous guests could have been less dutiful and left the house not so clean. You should understand that it can happen.
5. You are still obliged to follower the rules. (It's not you need to leave the house as it was; you should leave the house clean when you check out!)
6. I really believe you will pass the clean house to next guests!
7. Let's make it cheap! As I'm a traveler, I don't like to be charged the cleaning fee!
8. We might check the house time to time.
1. Upon arrival, take some photos of the house and send them to me so that I can understand the situation.
2. You take the clean sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases (probably from the dry hanger), and set up your bed by yourself.
3. When checking out, remove all the trash out of the house.
4. Clean the house.
5. Do laundry the sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases and towels, and hang them on the dry rack (check the boiler room - the small door next to the kitchen) or on the chairs.
6. Leave the items in their original locations.
7. Take some photos of the house and send them to me so that I can understand the situation.
8. Check out before the check-out end time (Next guests would arrive soon.)
9. Never leave the A/C on when you are out. Please be aware that we are getting a giant electricity bill due to the A/C.
- There are 3 beds (1 queen, 1 double, 1 single)
- There are 2 (or 3) mattress sheets
- There are 2 (or 3) duvet covers
- There are 2 (or 3) pillows
- There are 2 (or 3) pillowcases
- There are 2 (or 3) duvets
- There are 2 (or 3) extra thin blankets
What happens from 21st/July/2017?
The price increases because we will prepare the house perfectly for you just like a hotel. We will clean and prepare everything before your arrival.
We have very enough utensils for four people (forks, chopsticks, spoons, table knives, cooking knives, pots, pans, plates, bowels, cups, toaster, boiler, etc.)
Everything is near
Hongdae Station: 300 m
Sinchon Station: 450 m
Hongdae Playground (the core): 800 m
Gyeongui line book street: 50 m
Gyeongui Line Forest Park: 500 m
I studied math and am an IT professional. I also organize tours around Korea to foreigners. I also live in Hongdae! I know where to party and where to relax. Hongdae is my home.
- No shoes in the house
- No party after 23:00
I'm from South Korea.
I studied math and a master of Rubik's Cube.
Love to travel, camp, hiking, tough journey, challenges, party, good music, good movie, etc.
I backpacked around Australia when I was a minor for 45 days
I backpacked around Korea when I was still a minor for 30 days without any money
I traveled around Italy and Croatia some years ago by bike for 5 months
In Seoul, I offer free trips to foreigners regularly with the government's sponsor - check Kim's Free Travel on f b
In Seoul, I operate community houses to foreigners and Koreans - check Kim's Community House on f b
All exchange students in Seoul know me - They call me Kim
In Itaewon or Hongdae, ask any exchange students - do you know Kim with the long hair - that's me
I used to be a professional tour guide and translator in Copenhagen, Denmark
I used to work for a sunglasses company in Roma, Italy
I speak Korean, English and a bit of Italian