Welcome to Philly! This cozy, private bedroom in our Center City historic row home is the perfect setting for an urban getaway. Nestled on a quiet street but located within a few short blocks of Midtown Village, Avenue of the Arts, the Gayborhood, Washington Square, and Rittenhouse Square!
Our home is a three-story historic row home that has recently been completely renovated.
The private second-floor bedroom features a comfortable queen bed, small desk, and closet space. Guests will have use of their own bathroom accessed from the second-floor hallway.
We have a very friendly, high-energy Vizsla named Riley. While our happy pup is not permitted in the guest bedroom, she roams free in the house when we are home. When we are not home, Riley stays in our bedroom.
We hope that guests will feel at home, and we welcome them to use the kitchen. We will provide a small amount of space in the fridge, and guests should feel comfortable using the oven, stove, and microwave.
Guests are also welcome to relax with a good book and a glass of wine in our living room or to watch TV in the second-floor den. If weather permits, guests should also feel free to access the garden patio.
We hope you will enjoy staying with us. In order to make your stay as comfortable as possible, we ask you to abide by the following rules:
- Out of respect for our neighbors, we try to keep quiet hours of 11 PM – 7 AM.
- No smoking or vaping inside the house or on our back patio.
- While we have a wonderful, friendly dog in the house, we do not accept reservations for guests traveling with pets.
- No children 12 years of age or under.
- Check-in is after 3 PM; check-out is before 11 AM. With advanced notice, we will do our best to accommodate flexible check-in and check-out times; however, we are generally unable to store luggage for you.
- No unauthorized guests.
- If you are the last to leave the home, please be sure to turn on the security alarm. We will provide instructions on how to do so before or upon check-in.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. As our house is quite old, our pipes cannot handle other items. A trash receptacle is provided in the bathroom.
- Help yourself to Nespresso pods, coffee, or tea, and feel free to use our spices and cooking oils. We ask that you do not consume our food, wine, or liquor unless it is offered to you. Please clean up after yourself if you use our kitchen.
- The third floor is off-limits for guests.
My husband and I have just moved back home to Philly after a four year stint in San Francisco! We love spending time outdoors with our Vizsla, Riley, either running the city streets or hiking and camping in the woods.