My new riverside apartment in premium location is ideal for concerts, city breaks & work trips!
- Large Balcony with a snug & Stunning River Views
- Large bedrooms
- FREE Self-service Breakfast
- Great transport links - On Jubilee Line, Emirates Air Line and Thames Clipper river boat as well as lots of buses
- Quiet residential area
- Close to the o2, London City Airport, Central London, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Westfield Stratford, Docklands, Excel London and the Olympia Park & Stadium.
On the waterfront
Spacious and light
Quiet Residential area
The rooms are put on here if either of the bedrooms are available when one of us goes away.
If you need early check-in or a late check-out then please ask, this shouldn't be a problem if I do not have bookings beforehand or afterwards.
- Superfast Fibre Optic Wifi
- FREE Self-Service Breakfast (fruit, porridge oats, granola, Greek yoghurt, orange or apple juice, tea and coffee. Bread is available upon request.)
- Balcony with River Views
- Washing Machine
- Steam Iron
- Sky (Cable) TV
- Digital radio is provided in the room
- Bedding & Towels
- Guests are welcome to use essential toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel)
- Large open-plan living space and bathroom is shared with me.
- There are 2 bedrooms, bedroom 1 is King Size and has direct access to the balcony. Bedroom 2 is Double Bed
Black-out blinds throughout the flat, the neighbourhood is very quiet.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
I can be available for London recommendations (I have lived here for 25 years and there are guide books in the room for you to use during your stay). Please give me as much notice as possible of your estimated arrival time.
A handbook will be provided to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
** No shoes in the apartment.
** Clean and tidy the bathroom and kitchen after use.
** please use the storage tray provided to keep your luggage in during your stay.
** No house parties.
** No unauthorised guests.
** Please respect the neighbours.
** Lost keys will cost £50 for replacement.
** Please place dishes in the dishwasher after use.
** Refrain from smoking in-doors so to avoid setting off fire alarms- there is a balcony for you should you wish to smoke. ** For safety, please turn off the lights/stove/cooker/taps when not in use.
** Check-in and Check - out times can be flexible if I do not have bookings either side. Please message to enquire.
** I will not be able to check you in personally if you are arriving before 6.30pm on Monday-Friday but you can collect the keys from the concierge office and I will leave the handbook out for you.
** Remember to lock the apartment door behind you AT ALL TIMES by lifting the handle up and turning the key.
** You can drop off the keys into my letterbox located in the lobby.
London, 34, Working professional female.
I have lived in London for 25 years so am happy to make recommendations if required.
I enjoy travelling, arts & culture, discovering restaurants and meeting new people from different backgrounds.