Apricot Flat is one of Teresita Apartments. It is situated in the highest and amazing spot of Cinque Terre National Park, right on the Sentiero Azzurro, at 200 meter above sea level, between Corniglia and Vernazza, in a restful tiny village named 'Prevo' with a nonpareil panorama, away from the bustle of the villages.
For romantic honeymoon, for adventurous travelers or by those who simply wish a quiet retreat to relax and unwind, our home is the piece of paradise you need!
Apricot Flat is situated in the ground floor in a building built over 400 years ago. The building has been completely refurbished.
There is a double room, bathroom and a fully furnished kitchen with amazing sea view
If you need help during your stay you can call me all the time.
Prevo is an old hamlet of Vernazza, situated in the highest spot of Blue Path (Sentiero Azzurro). There are only 10 houses and a little Bar (Il Gabbiano).
We are 2 km far from Corniglia and Vernazza (same distance).
If you get here by train I can come to pick you up by my car in Corniglia train station and when you leave I will bring you back.
Transfer is free service.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
Ours is a stone house built about 400 years ago, and is surrounded by nature. Wild animals such as wild boars, foxes, rodents, and other animals are regular inhabitants of this area.
An area protected by UNESCO.
There are no particular problems if you observe the standards of living in the countryside, but if the rural life is not for you and you are not adaptable it's better that you book your room in one of the villages.
We will do our best to make your stay in our house is as relaxing and comfortable as possible but life in countryside has its own strengths and weaknesses.
+ general recommendations +
Our house is 2 km away from the nearest village along Sentiero Azzurro (Blue Path). If you come on foot, do not forget to bring water with you, even better fresh fruit and some energy food. - IMPORTANT: After sunset the path it is completely dark and it is very dangerous.
+ assistance to get here +
If you're tired I can pick you up by my car in Corniglia train station, or if there are elderly or young children, or other problems.
To obtain this assistance is enough that you notify me in advance about the time of arrival.
+ clothing and luggage +
It is recommended that clothing and shoes appropriate to the situation, to living in the countryside.
Backpacks are recommended but if you have heavy suitcases I can come pick you up with my car in Corniglia train station.
+ medicines, first aid, health emergencies +
In case you need medicines is recommended to buy them before got here.
The nearest pharmacy is in Vernazza.
If you feel unwell emergency vehicles can come to our home with ease, thanks to our private driveway.
Prevo is served by a helicopter rescue service too.
1. During your stay preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
2. Only people registered may stay in our property.
3. The owner does not assume any responsibility for your money, jewelery or documents.
4. Electricity is 220 V.
5. Open fire and candles are not allowed in the house, not even in the terraces.
6. Use the premises and equipments that are at your disposal carefully as a good host.
7. Damage or other problems please report to the owner.
8. Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible and that you are obliged to pay for it.
10. In windy days PLEASE CLOSE or lock the doors and windows. The broken glasses will be charged.
11. Non-aggressive dogs are wellcome but always accompanied by the owner that he must check and collect the dejections left by animals.
12. Please keep in mind that neighbors want to rest: avoid making noise in the apartments or in the terraces after 23:00 hours.
13. In the case of cackles after 23:00 hours you will be turned away from our property without refund.
14. Lost and found items please report at the owner.
15.On the day of your departure please leave the room by 11am.