Enjoy a comfortable stay in a central location by the Jersey shore. My home is in a quiet neighborhood, less than a mile from the beach. Coffee and a variety of tea, including a tumeric blend is available. Cruise on Ocean Ave for an early bike ride or at dusk as the sun sets. Be tranquil in my home as you smell lavender aromatherapy and fresh flowers and herbs from my yard.
My home is a railroad style house, all rooms are on one level, and the house is on a corner, close to the street. The appeal to my home is the quaint quiet neighborhood with the beach less than 1 mile away. This location is centrally located and close to Spring Lake and Belmar. Asbury Park is a short car ride away.
There is a roomy living room with a couch and chair and a fully stocked kitchen with a dining area that seats 6. There is a queen size bed in the Gray bedroom. There is a trundle bed with two twin size mattresses in the Blue bedroom. Fresh linens are provided. There is a 32in television with Streaming Cability; HBO, CNN, Showtime, and channels on ROKU television are available for you to watch.
Enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon cocktail on the back deck. There is a small BBQ Grill with seating for 4. Three bikes are available for your use - a female cruiser, a men's cruiser, and a men's mountain bike.
Guests will have access to the entire home during their stay. There is a closet in the spare bedroom that has my own belongings in it. I ask that these be left alone.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
I hope to meet you briefly for check in. Most importantly, I am not far and always available for any questions you may have during your stay. If you need recommendations, I would love to tell you about the great places in the area. I may stop by to water potted plants and to pick up mail.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
Although there is no cable in my home, there is a 32 inch television in the Living Room with STREAMING capability.
There is so much to do in the area and I can provide recommendations based on your needs during your stay. There are beach chairs, a beach blanket, and beach towels for the use of guests during the warmer months.
1. Once you book your reservation, the guests on the original booking are considered guests of my home. Please notify me if you wish to have additional guests prior to your arrival. Please understand, my home is in a quiet neighborhood with many families. This area has year round residents who are quiet and respectful.
2. Wall Township requires recycling and regular garbage to be separated. Wall Township has single stream and all cardboard, paper, cans, bottles can be placed in the large recycling bin provided by the township. Garbage Day is Wednesday. Recycling is picked up on Monday. Cans can be placed in front of the house. There will be a charge of $50.00 taken from the security deposit if garbage needs to be separated after you check out.
3. The noise ordinance in Wall Township takes effect: 10:00 p.m. Sunday night and 7:00 a.m. Monday - Friday. 11:00 p.m. Friday night and 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning and, between the hours of 11: 00 p.m. Saturday night and
7: 00 a.m. Sunday morning.
4. There is no smoking of cigars or cigarettes inside the house. Feel free to use the deck area and the provided ash tray for smoking.
5. The cleaning fee is for standard cleaning. For additional cleaning, a charge may be deducted from the security deposit.
6. In order to keep disturbances at a minimum, the street is not appropriate for outdoor games, such as Kanjam or Cornhole.
7. A charge of $50 may be applied for late check-out.
I'm excited to become a part of the Airbnb community. I have lived in my home for over 20 years and enjoy being so close to the beach. I'd love to share my space so you can too!