Located 3 minutes away from the Ybor Historic District, you can find fine dining restaurants, art, and culture, or take a ride on the street cart to the local coffee shops and movie theater. Head downtown to enjoy the auspicious nightlife whether you are looking to have a few drinks at the bar, mingle with the locals, or dance the night away, Catch a quick flight out of here with a 15 minute drive to the airport. Ybor has it all!
This is an older and eclectic home suited to sleep up to 8 people comfortably. Essentials such as coffee, an iron, and clean linens are included. This home features a washer and dryer, WI-FI, and a bath tub for a relaxing soak.
The entire property is for you to enjoy it!
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
As much or as little as needed. We want you to be as comfortable as possible. You can reach me nearly any time of the day for any concerns that may arise.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
A local experience like this with these kinds of amenities at a nearby hotel will cost you $230+ per night.
Check in 4:00 PM
Check out 11:00 AM
- **Important** Please make sure you read and comply with these rules:
- NO SMOKING
- NO Mailing Packages
- NO Excessive guests
- NO PARTYING of any kind inside or on the property. There is a street filled with restaurants and bars for this. This is a residential working neighborhood that is quiet in the evenings. Please respect the neighborhood. Noise level MUST BE MINIMAL after 10 PM! There is a noise level city ordinance, we do not want complaints! Violation of the noise/party rule will result in the police being called, termination of your reservation, and the security deposit retained. We must respect the peace of the community! Thank you
- PENALTIES FOR THE FOLLOWING. Held against security deposit and claim will be filed with Airbnb.
- **Lost Keys: $100 to rekey
- **Late Checkout Pass 11 am without our concern: $75
- **Excessive Cleaning if place if left filthy with trash everywhere: $50
- Please leave the place clean, remember this is a home & not a hotel. This is what the Airbnb community is all about. We appreciate you and know you will have the time of your lives!
I am world citizen living in the Tampa Bay Area. I like to travel, meet new people, learn and explore. My favorite is to engage in conversations with people who like to share their story.