Τhe person who will choose to rent this appartment will be:
• 1 minute by foot from the sea
• 2 minutes by foot from bars,snack places, nightlife,markets
• very close to the top nightlife spot in town,Orfanidou Str.
• 100m from bus stop(for the airport),800m from central bus station(from where he/she can take all the buses in order to visit the island).
The appartment is in the third floor and as you can see through the photos it consists of one room (18,5 m2) plus the bathroom (1,5 m2).
The building is situated in a small alley. These small, traditional alleys are one of the neighborhood's trademarks.
How to get there:
From the airport:
1) By taking the bus. There is a bus stop at the arrivals sector of the airport. The bus passes every 30 mins. Just take the bus for the town and get off 3 stations before the terminal stop. The apartment is 50m from there (2 mins by foot)
2) By taking a cab. The cost is about 25€.
Of course i will do my best in order to help you accessing the appartment.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
i will do my best in order to help or inform about the island.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
Please note that the apartment is near Orfanidou Str. , the top nightlife spot of the town. There are a lot of restaurants, bars and hotels in this neighborhood, and due to that,this is not the quietest place on the island.
Niochori (the name of the neighborhood ) is located in one of the best spots in town, with all these small streets and shops.There are a lot of people who choose to stay in this area during their holidays because they have instant access to the beach, and of course they have all shops, restaurants, bars,... around them.
Niochori is also loved by young people from all european countries who come to Rhodes not only for the sun and the beaches, but in order to enjoy the town during the night too(bars, night clubs...).
For 15 years i had my own small business.i work now for a travel agency.
I speak french (very well) and english.
i lived for 15 years in France and i love so much this country and it's culture.
I have traveled a lot in my life mainly in Europe and Africa.
Finally, i am interested for economy, history, environment protection.