This place with private bathroom and a separate entrance from the front yard is very comfortable for a single, a couple, or a small family. You are in a private space, like in a hotel or an apartment, but without a kitchen and dining area.
A homemade breakfast is provided for an additional charge of $5. Use of shared kitchen and jacuzzi is for a small charge too. Use of a pool in the backyard of the house is free.
The second bed is not permanently in the room to make more space for couples.
One queen bed and two-seat coach are set in the room by default, but there is a possibility of an extra bed for a third and fourth person.
The room has a private entrance from the front yard of the house. The bathroom is also private. You may never see the hosts if you wish, and that is why we put it under the category "Apartment".
If needed, you may use Kitchen ($5 per day), unheated Pool(for free) and heated Jacuzzi ($10 per day + 1 glass of wine as a bonus). Pool and Jacuzzi are next to each other in the backyard. You are required to take a shower before going to Jacuzzi or Pool. It takes about an hour to heat the Jacuzzi up - please, let us know in advance if you plan to use it.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
Do not hesitate to ask for a help of any kind. I can navigate you through the vicinity, for example:
"Sam's Family Spa" - the best in our opinion, they fill mineral water fresh every day, ~$15-$20 per person per day, 5 min away.
"Desert Hot Springs" - a variety of services, $6-$8 daily access, 10 min away.
"Miracle Springs Resort & Spa" - whole variety of services, ~$12 daily access, 12 min away.
There are many more private spas with mineral water around - search on the Internet if desired.
Air Tramway to the top of San Jacinto mountain - 20 min away.
Many nice restaurants, art galleries, museums, etc. in the center of Palm Springs - 20 min away.
All other Desert Cities are nearby as well.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
The host may drive you around for a sightseeing (negotiable).
• Early check-in is $5 per hour unless agreed otherwise. Check with the host when the room will be ready.
• Park on the sidewalk, please keep garage driveway clear, as the host may need access to the garage at any time. You may move your car all the way on the stones, if you wish, however, there is very little traffic on the street, and it is not very important how and where you park.
• There is another room, on the other side of the porch, with a similar glass sliding door, in which guests may also reside. In case you confuse the rooms, say hi to the other guests :) Your room is on the left from the entrance gate, closer to the main house door, the other room is on the right.
• When you leave the room, please turn off all electrical equipment, including all lights and air vent in both, room and bathroom.
• Read Welcome Notes provided in print with additional details on how to use A/C and all electrical equipment as well as other relevant useful information. Do not hesitate to contact the host in case of any questions.
• No smoking in the room, or in the house, or front- and backyard. Please, if you really need to smoke, take a walk on the surrounding streets. Help us to keep the streets clean - collect the cigarette tabs and put it in the trashcan in the backyard. Absolutely no drugs either.
• You are free to use a fitness equipment, which can be found in the house or outside, but we do not provide training and we are not responsible for possible injuries, use it at your own risk if desired.
• Please, keep it reasonably quiet after 10 pm till 7 am.
• No food in the room, unless you are prepared to take care of a damage to the carpet. Remember that a next guest coming soon enough after you, it would help a lot if you leave the place reasonably clean. There is a suitable table in the front yard right next to your room, or use the table in the dining room.
• If you bring a cooler into the room, make sure it does not leak and that it does not have a wet bottom.
• Late checkout (after 11 am) is $5 per hour due at the beginning of the hour. Please, let us know in advance if you need more time, as we have to check with the next incoming guest to be able to clean the room on time.
• Use of kitchen is $5 per day.
• Use of heated Jacuzzi, with 1 glass of wine as a bonus, is $10 per day.
• Use of unheated Pool is free.
• Breakfast ($5 per person) is served warm in the morning at the time agreed. Please, let us know:
- the time you would like to have breakfast, 9 am by default.
- if there is a food you do not eat.
- where to serve it, in the dining room inside the house by default, or outside on the shaded table in the front yard.
Αυτός ο οικοδεσπότης έχει 217 κριτικές για άλλες ιδιοκτησίες.Προβολή άλλων κριτικών
I am waiting to make your visit a memorable one in the desert! I am friendly woman who loves hosting guests, so AIRBNB is perfect for me. I am married. I like to travel, outdoors, art and music.