River view studio room with 24 hrs security here.
BRT WAT DAN station in front of the building so easy access to everywhere.
15 mins BRT to Sathorn (BTS CHONG NONSI Station)
High speed WiFi/ Cable TV
Provided Soap & Shampoo.
Cleaning & Change bed sheet set , duvet cover , towel 1 time before arrival.
For save the earth and save your cost we are not ironing it.
Basic kitchen : Microwave, Kettle, Cups, Plates.
Available for short & long stay.
*Every booking, donate 2% to homeless animals*
It is a 34 sqm. river view studio room.
BRT WAT DAN station in front of the building!
15 mins BRT to Sathorn (end station) then a few minutes walk on sky walk to BTS CHONG NONSI Station to connect everywhere such as Silom, Siam, MBK, Jatujak Market, Terminal 21, Gateway Ekkamai, Ratchada Night train Market etc.
This room with queen size bed for 2 people and sofa bed long 196 cm for 3rd guest. (Sofa bed can transform to be bad).
The room is in the corner of the building so bedroom side does not share walls with neighbors.
Bathroom with water heater, hair dryer, big wardrobe.
Small & Simple kitchen with microwave & kettle, cups, plates, cutlery, Dinning table, refrigerator. **NO COOKING STOVE**
Smart TV with cable channel(CCTV,France, Korean and English Channel) and keyboard, mouse for easy to use with smart TV and your laptop.
Private WiFi speed 30 Mb.
Sofa-bed, Air-conditioning, Large balcony for hanging clothes after washing.
**WASHING MACHINE and DRYING MACHINE is not install in the room So please use coin operated washing machine at R floor with cost 40 baht but free for laundry detergent **
**THE POOL IS NOT FREE**
Clean the room and change bed sheet, duvet cover, towel 1 time before arrival. For save the earth and save your cost we are not ironing it.
** For MONTHLY RENTAL included cleaning & change bed sheet, duvet cover, towel 1 time/week **
Many shops here at ground floor and nearby with local price.
At ground floor and 1st floor inside the condominium : (Alls for local price)
• 7-11 (take a escalator from food court)
• Korean Indian and Thai restaurant.
• Coffee shop
• Food court.
• Massage & Spa.
• Mini mart 24 hrs.
• Vegetable & Fruit shop.
• Hair Salon
Also many shops nearby :
• Street food beside condominium.
• 260 M to INT. shopping mall, Foodland supermarket, Starbucks, After you dessert, HOBS(House of Beers), Restaurant etc.
• 400 M to KHRU WEE local market that have many shops and food for local price.
Attraction places :
• Sathorn 15 mins by BRT (15 baht)
• Silom 25 mins by BRT (15 baht) +BTS 1 station (16 baht)
• Siam Square, Siam Paragon, MBK 30 mins by BRT (15 baht) +BTS (26 baht)
• Sathorn Pier 25 mins by BRT (15 baht) +BTS (26 baht)
• Chinatown 40 mins by BRT (15 baht) +BTS (16 baht) +MRT (19 baht) then walk to Chinatown
• Jatujak Market by BRT (15 baht) +BTS (44 baht)
• Tesco Lotus Rama 3 / Central Department Store Rama 3 approx 10 mins.
• Asiatique. (7km) approx 15 mins.
• Grand palace. (14 km) approx 25 mins.
• Khaosan road (16 km) approx 30 mins.
We also have 24 hours taxi meter stand-by. If you want to hang out or back from Sukhumvit you can take a taxi to my place just 15-20 mins.
Special services (provide only 1 time before arrival)
• 2-3 towels (up to amount of guest)
• 2-3 drinking water bottles (up to amount of guest)
• Coffee & Tea.
• Soap & Shampoo & Cotton buds.
• Laundry detergent.
Roof garden is R floor :
* Free walking and running with river view.
* Free playground for your kids.
* Fitness,Swimming pool,Tennis,Sauna,Steam fee 300 baht/time. Only Swimming pool fee 200 baht/time/Adult and 100 baht/time/Children.
(For MONTHLY RENTAL 1,500 baht / month for play all)
* Coin operated drinking water 1 baht/liter.
* Coin operated washing machine 40 baht.
* Coin operated drying machine 10 baht/hour.
There are 3 pieces of rabbit cards for lending. But you are required credit top up yourself and required to return cards after used. Thank you.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
I am available to help guest in any way possibly to make their stay as enjoyable as possible.
For keeping your privacy I won't be present at the room during your stay. However you can always contact me via phone call, Airbnb chat, Messenger, Line for any questions during you are staying in my place.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
My place is near the playground so can hear the kid playing. After 8 pm it is quiet. But it's easy to take your kids to play there.
This is quite quiet place. But sometimes there may be a boat sound from the river. So please close all windows especial bathroom window before going to sleep.
I’m flexible for check-in and check-out as details below.
* *Early check-in or Late check-out Free for not over 3 hours, if the room is available.
** Early check-in or Late check-out over 3 hours - 6 hours must pay half price of the room and must let me know after your booking because need to block the date for you.
** Early check-in or Late check-out more than 6 hours must book extend 1 day.
If the room unavailable you can rent the locker for drop your luggage at BTS Saladeang or BTS Phaya Thai then come to check-in later.
- Turn off air-condition, light before leave your room.
- No loud noise after 10 PM…Because we considerate to neighbors.
- Keep clean the room, Dispose the garbage in the garbage room every day. From the room you walk straight through the lift area to the end. The garbage room is the left side.
- Take off your shoes during stay in the room.
- Please put water the trees 2 times/week.
- No smoking in the room, please smoking at balcony.
- Lost key card & key , will be charged 1,500 THB. (For security we will change all key set)
- Lost rabbit card, will be charged 100 THB per each.
- Don't exceed the person more than booking. This room is suitable for 3 person only.
Thank you for your cooperaton^^
**Every booking will be donated 2% to homeless animals.**
**Thank you for being part of this charity.**
Be my guest ^ ^
I am pleased to welcome you to my home.
My place is best value ,cleanness and good mattress.
I hope u will relaxing, comfortable and enjoy life here.
I will help you as much as I can.
I'm working in Japanese company but can speak Japanese a little bit.
Love to travel as a backpacker.
Love to sightseeing and try local food.
Love to meet people and make a new friends around the world.
"Go to places you never visited at least once a year."