I booked this place for me and 2 friends who were in town for the Beautycon Festival for the weekend since it was conveniently in brookyn. Unfortunately we did have two discrepancies with the apartment; cleanliness of the bedding and 2 out of the 3 AC window units not working. I don't usually leave bad reviews but those were 2 big issues during our stay and my friends trip less enjoyable. I booked this place in February based on previous reviews but since my initial booking it appeared there had been issues that we'd hoped would be resolved before our stay.
1. The home was a little dirty, my friend found a dead bug in her bed and the comforter had a brown wet spot. The white couches were also a little dirty. Also there was only 1 roll of tissue & the tissue holder was not secured to the wall it was dangling. Not a deal breaker but one thing to note.
2. The Apartment was really hot when we arrived and there were 3 AC window units but only 1 unit worked, located in the master room. Eventhough it initially was very uncomfortable and extremely hot, eventually the 1 AC unit was able to cool the entire apartment after running for hours while we were out at dinner and drinks.
1. We were able to get street parking.
2. The location and neighborhood were very nice.
3. It is a 5 min walk to the subway and there are convience stores right at the corner along with some stores up the street.
4. The apartment was mostly as described in the pictures and the furniture was repositioned in some rooms allowing extra room.
5. The kitchen common area was clean.
6. The bathroom was clean.
7. I stayed in the master bedroom which was very clean and located in the front with views of the street.
Overall just want people to be aware if the property has been vacant it may be hot when you arrive especially since summer is coming. I also recommend checking your bed for bugs and cleanliness it was a nice place except for the dirty linens.
I would recommend to cut the AC window unit on the day of check in, if the weather forecast is predicted to be hot that day so the house won't be hot when guests arrive!