This beautifully appointed 3 bedroom downstairs apartment in our own home is fully self contained and ready for you to enjoy. Arriving through your own private entry way you will find 3 bedrooms, 2 with queen beds, the other with 2 single beds, perfect for couples and families alike. A lovely living room complete with new 55" TV, which overlooks a relaxing private garden, with BBQ, outdoor setting and gorgeous Balinese Day Bed.
And only a short 4 minute stroll to beautiful Whites Beach.
Everything you need to make your stay comfortable is included in this property. Arriving by your private side entry, you will find a Balinese themed garden, complete with your own BBQ, outdoor setting and huge day bed to relax on the back terrace. You will enter into a lovely living room, complete with brand new 55" TV and reverse cycle air conditioning. A beautiful spacious modern bathroom and kitchenette, with fridge and microwave complete the apartment. We live upstairs, our guests will have the entire self contained apartment and back garden to themselves.
And because you are on holiday all linen and towels are supplied.
All this is located within 400 metres from the beach and 2 km from all the cafes and great restaurants in town.
This property includes:
Reverse cycle air conditioning
New 55" Smart TV
BBQ and Outdoor Setting
Beautiful Balinese Day Bed
Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, all utensils etc.
Coffee, tea and kitchen basics all supplied
All quality linen and towels supplied
Guests will have access via their own private entry to the separate 3 bedroom apartment downstairs, as well as the entire back garden, including BBQ and outdoor furniture.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
We live upstairs, our guests will have the entire self contained apartment and back garden to themselves. We are respectful of our guests privacy at all times, however we are always very happy to share local knowledge and information. And we will always be available if you have any questions.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
No need to drive to the beach..you can walk there in less than five minutes.
- Check-in is after 2PM Check-out is before 11AM
Guests are expected to treat the apartment and all property with due care and respect as if it were their own. This is our home, and we live upstairs. We are respectful of our guest's privacy always. We also expect guests to respect our neighbours and keep the noise down after 10pm.
No parties or events allowed.
Strictly No smoking.
Only the nominated amount of guests will be catered for. ie. If only one couple books for one queen bedroom, access to the other bedrooms will be locked.
As our garden is still being established we will need to have access at times to water plants, especially during hot weather. We will always try to do this while guests are out, so as not to disturb anyone.
LINEN AND TOWELS:
• Linen, pillows, doonas and towels should be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Additional linen may be hired upon request at an additional charge. Any loss of or damage to any of these items will incur a charge.
• A change of linen and/or cleaning can be arranged during your stay but will incur an extra charge.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) Any damage not reported or found on inspection for the rental will be deducted from the bond.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• If cleaning charges are incurred by the owner beyond the normal cleaning fee the excess will be deducted from the security bond.
• The BBQ on the property must be left clean, or additional charges may be applied.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. The access key must be returned to the key safe or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. A $20 fee will be charged for any lost keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property. A $250 fee will be applied where smoking in the accommodation is evident. This will be taken from the bond.
• Illicit drugs, persons under the influence of drugs, and under age drinking are not to be brought onto or allowed on the property. If found, Police and both guarantors may be contacted.
• Golden Sands accommodation cannot accept responsibility for personal property such as cameras etc, that are left unattended in your holiday accommodation, and are not liable for any damage or loss of property which a person may sustain during their stay.
We (my husband Lauri and myself), live near the beach in beautiful Torquay, Victoria, Australia. Love to spend time outdoors in the sun, walking along the beach and just taking in the beautiful surroundings. Also love spending time in the garden. We love to travel and meet new people, anywhere and everywhere!! We have travelled quite extensively through South East Asia and also love to travel to Europe. We try to avoid the big hotels when we are travelling as we prefer to spend time away from the touristy areas if we can. Looking forward to many more trips in the future, and also to meeting many new people both here and overseas.