Privately owned mountain cabin has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Recently redone with paint and decor. Owner's take great pride and so many special touches. Cabin sits on 10,000 sq. feet of open space. Ample parking. 2 outdoor decks. Cabin is 1100 square feet of awesome space. Gift Basket awaits your arrival. Visit Grin & Bear It and you won't regret it!
Our cabin has recently been completely updated with paint and new furnishings. It is our second home and we want you to be comfortable there. The living room is open and lots of light. A large flat screen TV adorns the wall above the fireplace. The living room has a great rock fireplace for those cold winter months. There is a desk and a printer for those who need to work. The desk looks to the great outdoors from a large window. The dining room has a large farmhouse table and will comfortably seat eight to eat or play board games. The kitchen is stocked with all the pots, pans, dishes, glasses and silverware you will need. There is a queen size bed in the master bedroom with a full size dresser and a flat screen TV on the wall, a twin/full bunk with a twin trundle in the spare bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room. There is a gas BBQ with a picnic table in the rear yard for those spring and summer months and a patio table on the front deck. Also a fire table on the back deck during those months. The kitchen is a delight to cook in and ample space for baking those great chocolate chip cookies. There are 2 TV's to enjoy. Lots of board games for fun family interaction. Unfortunately due to allergies we can't allow pets or smoking/vaping inside or outside of the house. Visit Grin and Bear It Getaway and I promise you that you will not regret it.
When you stay at Grin & Bear It Getaway you will have access to the entire home. Our cabin sits on over 10,000 square feet of level ground which affords a greater privacy for you getaway.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
Welcome to Grin & Bear It Getaway. I am only a phone call away if you need something. Please let me know you have arrived and had no problems getting into the cabin and if you will text me upon departure I would greatly appreciate it.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
I use a touchpad lock system instead of keys for easy check in. I also have an alarm system that monitors check in and check out times. The outside of out property is monitored by security cameras. Snow shovels are located at the front and rear of the cabin. Please be sure to sign our guest book and give feedback this is the only way for us to improve. Also if you will sign a wooden heart that is on the coffee table we put those on our Christmas tree each year. We would also greatly appreciate a review on AirBnB. Towels are provided. Please place any towels or washcloths in the tub when leaving. Please no smoking/vaping on the property. During the winter snow removal services are supposed to come within 48 hours of any snowfall of a couple inches or more. On occasion if it is a bigger storm that it may take a little longer. This does not happen often but I can't control the weather. Just know that I am doing everything I can to accommodate you in this situation. A galvanized can is at each entry to the cabin and has "snow" melt for your use on decks and driveway.
1. We do not rent to anyone under the age of 21.
2. Please when inquiring or booking, disclose all guests, including children, and their ages. Each property has a maximum number of guests and cars that are allowed. This is set by the city/county and is not negotiable; renters found to be in violation of these clearly posted allowances will be subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental fees, charges and security deposits. The number of cars per city/county ordinance is cars in the driveway. Street parking is not available per the city/county.
3. City ordinance has a noise control of "Quiet time after 10pm."
4. Please respect the neighborhood and keep it a nice experience for everyone.
5. No animals allowed on property. As a courtesy to all our regular guests with allergies to animal dander, we do not allow animals of any kind on the property.
6. This is a non-smoking property. No smoking/vaping inside or outside. There will be a $350 charge if smoking occurs on property.
7. No drugs or firearms on the property.
8. All trash needs to be removed from the house and placed in the cans with the lids securely attached,. If all trash will not fit in outside cans it will need to be removed and taken to the dump.
9. Please take all food from refrigerator.
10. Please make sure all dishes are washed and put away prior to departure.
11. Street parking is not allowed per the Fire department, all cars must be in the driveway.
12. BBQ if used must be left clean and gas valve turned off.
13. Turn thermostat down to 50 upon departure.
I am a very easy going person and love family and friends. I feel I get along well with people and I am easy to get to know. I am a retired Registered Nurse and currently work as a Marriage and Family Therapy Intern. I take great pride in my home and love being there. My home is a very comfortable place to be and stay. I love to travel, read and cook. I am currently writing a book. My life motto is "4everlovinglife" and when "Life throws you a curve ball...hit a home run". I am active in many volunteer organizations and love giving back. I love being a Mom and am crazy about being a Nona (Italian for grandmother) If you have other questions please let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.