Nestled in the heart of the rolling hills of the North Downs and a stones throw from the historic cathedral city of Canterbury, the East Kent coast, and the Channel Tunnel, the Den is a stunning oak-framed, self-contained loft studio. Guests and pets will enjoy the endless walks in the immediate locality as well as in the surrounding 10 acres of gardens. The Den is ideal for couples looking for the perfect country getaway but a further pull-out sofa bed can accommodate children as well.
- There are two large ponds in the grounds of the property so children should be supervised
- Dogs are very welcome but are not to be left unattended in the Den
- As this is a loft studio we regret that there is no wheelchair access
- There is a free-standing bath sitting in an oak-floored room, please use common sense
- Dogs are welcome but there are lots of muddy walks around here so please bring your own doggy-towels and blankets. Our bed and sofa would greatly appreciate this!
Ακυρώστε έως και 5 μέρες πριν το ταξίδι σας και λάβετε πλήρη επιστροφή χρημάτων. Αν ακυρώσετε εντός 5 ημερών από το ταξίδι, η αξία της πρώτης διανυκτέρευσης δεν επιστρέφεται, αλλά θα επιστραφεί το 50% της αξίας των υπόλοιπων διανυκτερεύσεων.