Cozy, private 1890s loft within walking distance of the Colorado Convention Center, downtown Denver and the Santa Fe Arts District.
You will fall in love with my quiet, friendly urban neighborhood. It is home to great bars and restaurants, and right next to Denver's Cherry Creek bike trail.
The Mariposa Loft has its own private entrance, bedroom, bathroom, full kitchen, and, of course, high-speed WiFi.
It's the perfect urban hideout for couples, business travelers, and convention goers.
Situated on the second floor of my primary home, the Mariposa Loft has a living room with small kitchen area. A main bedroom, a living room area with a kitchen, and a secondary room which has walkthrough access to the bathroom. It is a cheerful, clean, cozy space with its own heating and air conditioning unit.
You'll access the Mariposa Loft from its own private entrance and staircase which is accessible through my back yard. You'll have full and private access to the space.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
Since the loft is above my primary residence, you'll see me around when I'm in town. I'm a bit of an extrovert and will be happy to share a beer with you on my back deck when the weather is nice.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
My house and I are fully licensed and comply with Denver's short term rental regulations. The rate you see includes Denver's 10.75% hotel tax.
Αριθμός άδειας ή μητρώου2017-BFN-0000451
Μάθετε σχετικά με αυτόν τον αριθμό
- Smoking only allowed in backyard, and guests must dispose of any butts in ashtrays provided
- The rental agreement which follows is required by my insurance company
This rental agreement is made by and between Airbnb host (“Homeowner") and Guest as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via Airbnb. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by booking with Mark Iannucci on Airbnb, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed when booking is confirmed.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults only. The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed.
3. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the rental term or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the rental term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
4. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the conclusion of the rental, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
5. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this rental Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
6. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
7. Other. Guest shall not assign the rental or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Colorado, Denver County.
9. Payment: Payment is received through the Airbnb processing system.
The parties agree to the terms of this Rental Agreement.
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
1. Absolutely no smoking or pets permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a full loss of Security Deposit.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Cell phone coverage is good at the Property. There is no landline phone.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
6. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Please refrain from noise from 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM. Any noise complaints from neighbors will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit.
8. Pets are not permitted.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
I grew up in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Denver in 2008.
I'm happy to share my favorite Colorado spots for eating, drinking, skiing, and hiking – as long as you don't let the secret out!