The house has a washer and dryer and central air. You have gas for cooking and also sheets and towels to use. You have full access to the kitchen (e.g. pots, pans, glasses, drink ware, cookbooks, spices, condiments (e.g. butter, jelly, syrup, dressings, salt, pepper, etc.) I'm generally flexible with whatever you need to use in my home. A king size bed, closet, full bathroom, access to common areas of the home, porch and fire pit/patio for relaxing outside await.
Located on the main floor your 1 bedroom with a king sized bed and closet sleeps 2 comfortably, a third small child could also share the space.
Guests share the living room with tv on the first floor, kitchen, yard with patio and fire pit. Free parking available on the street.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
I will greet you upon arrival or make arrangements to get you access if I happen to be out. I enjoy sharing info about the area with guests but try to leave company to their own preferences when it comes to time alone.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
The main floor of the house has a tv in the living room. There is a second living area in the lower level where I spend most of my time, so the run of the first floor is pretty much all yours (unless I'm making a meal).
My side street is pretty busy and there are lots of cars during the day and the occasional emergency vehicle. The house is pretty quiet but not sound proof.
I own a cat and a dog. I can keep them both in the lower level of you prefer not to interact with them, otherwise they roam about freely. Dogs and cats are welcome as guests (total of 2 only please) so long as they are well behaved, house broken, and will not cause damage. Please advise when booking if you plan on traveling with your 4 legged loved one(s).
1) It is our wish that our guests be kind and respectful of our space. It is a somewhat small space and therefore it is no place for too much noise. Please no late night activities (after 10 on a week night, after midnight on the weekend) unless discussed in advance. The Golden Rule applies here 24/7. :-)
2) Smoking is allowed on the patio, please dispose of your waste in the ash trays provided
3) Access – The front door of our home is your guest entrance. You will get your own set of keys.
4) Parking – free and safe on the street (you can't legally park right in front of the house as it's a fire lane).
5) Pets – small & medium dogs (under 50lbs) and cats are welcome here, but never without you (please crate them if you are gone - i have a medium dog and two cat crates you can borrow). Just make sure they are calm and quiet. We have one medium dog and a cat (which we keep away from our guests upon request).
6) Damages – if anything minor is damaged, broken, or stained, please notify us before you leave so we can replace or fix the item before our next guests arrive. For major mishaps, please contact us immediately.
7) Check in/out can be flexible as my schedule permits. Just ask and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
8) Kids - my house is pretty kid friendly but isn't child proof. There are small objects about and none of the doors have any sort of locks or deterrents installed.
Αυτός ο οικοδεσπότης έχει 8 κριτικές για άλλες ιδιοκτησίες.Προβολή άλλων κριτικών
I enjoy finding all the little parts of new places which make them unique. From people and their traditions to food, history, architecture, culture and all the rest. I love learning how they all cross pollinate to create the wonderfully unusual - that is what I hope to find and like to share.
Dr. Seuss and Gandhi were pretty smart dudes...
Those that matter don't mind, those that mind don't matter.
Be the change you want to see in the world