Located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach, very near to the Ritz Carlton, Snug Harbour, between Camana Bay and the golf course, 5 minute walk to the best part of Seven Mile Beach, amazing restaurants and easy access to the shops and public transportation.
The house is openly spacious and private in a quiet residential neighbourhood.
The guests will have access to common living areas and dining room and private outside porch on the west side and parking. The subdivision has its own beach access five minute walk from the front door that is available for overnight guests.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
The hostess respects the guests' privacy and is often very busy learning steel pan, yoga, keeping up with garden, winemaking and other activities in the evenings and has very limited time to spend with guests. The hostess travels frequently and also works during the normal work week as an assistant project manager. Visitors will find that Furn Gully will be very quiet with the exception of the pet parrots and the kitty. Furn Gully is very comfortable for and private for visitors.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
Some useful information......
The Cayman Islands is a self governed, tax neutral jurisdiction under protectorate of the United Kingdom. There is no BankAmerica here for serviceable onshore use. The local banks and ATMs are furnished by Cayman National Bank, Butterfield Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Nova Scotia, Fidelity (Bahamas, Jamaica and Cayman - not USA) First Caribbean Bank. Foreign transaction fees apply. Visa and MasterCard are readily accepted. American Express is not widely accepted.
A light meal in Cayman will cost approximately USD25 per person. An ordinary meal will cost minimum USD45 - 75 one course without wine. Going out for a beer or a glass of wine will cost USD5 - 20 plus, without tip. Fast food will cost about USD12 - 15 minimum. Taxi fare locally is US 15 - 35 for 2 - 3 miles. A trip to the grocery for snacks and drinks for approximately a week will cost USD200 - 300 for fresh fruit, drinks, cheese and crackers, chips and dips. Entertainment and sightseeing can cost USD75 per person minimum upwards per day. An overall budget for a moderately no frills vacation on top of accommodation would be USD125 - 200 per day per person.
The supermarket is an International Grocers Supermarket (IGA) and is well stocked with many different types of food. Foster's Food Fair a five minute walk away and offers a good salad bar and cooked local food as well as homemade breads and a bakery section. Bay Market is a gourmet and organic food market located at Camana Bay which is a 5 - 10 minute walk in towards the south. The supermarkets are open Monday to Saturday, as is the liquor stores. Both are closed on Sundays. There is also an excellent gourmet coffee shop open seven days away and located near the supermarket.
You are invited to enjoy yourself and relax while on vacation. I hope that your stay is pleasant and most memorable.
Please be aware that a mandatory visitors’ government tax of 13% is collected by the proprietor on the base room rate on arrival to save AirBnB surcharges on the tariff.
The following is an outline of expected decorum during your visit.
1. No outside guests without prior permission. The maximum number of occupants is two unless previously arranged with additional charges
2. Be mannerly and respectful to all of the occupants around the house and the neighbourhood including all the animals (Riley in the kitchen is prone to biting, although he loves for you to chat with him!);
3. Absolutely no contraband or illegal drugs;
4. No smoking inside the house;
5. Clean up after yourself, there is no maid service for short term visitors;
6. No sleeping or "passing out" on the floor or living areas;
7. The white refrigerator is for your use. If you borrow something from the fridge or pantry such as wine, beer or champagne, you will be expected to replace exactly what you consumed. Occasional use of the kitchen may be allowed from time to time with prior arrangement due to the busy schedule of the proprietor;
8. Common entrances are front door and side porch. Private areas of the home are the south facing porch off of the kitchen, the owner's bedrooms, upstairs and office. Please respect privacy;
9. Borrowing of certain household items is allowed with prior permission, but replace what you borrow;
10. Please turn off all lights and ceiling fans throughout the common areas when not in use and before retiring; and
11. Always lock all doors especially when leaving the house.
Much obliged for your observation and compliance to these rules. Noncompliance may result in an invitation to immediately vacate without refund.