Enjoy the entire downstairs of this beautiful central city home that includes your own bedroom, bathroom, lounge, reading room plus a private courtyard. The only thing you share with the host is the entrance.
Easy walking distance to top quality restaurants, cafes, shops, art galleries, museum, newly developed, upmarket central city retail district, Hagley Park, Botanic Garden and so much more.
Friendly host respects your privacy and is available to answer your questions. Enjoy your stay!
I am a male professional who lives and works upstairs and is happy to host guests in the downstairs, ground level part of my home. I love New Zealand and am happy to answer your questions while making you feel welcome in home. The entire downstairs is yours to enjoy including a breakfast bar with fruit bowl, kettle, toaster, fridge, muesli, wheat-bix, bread, various spreads, milk, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, Milo and milk plus cutlery, cups, cereal bowls, glasses, dish washing soap and tea towels.
Entry is via keyless code with your very own, private bedroom, bathroom, lounge and reading room all on the ground level plus courtyard with patio table and chairs.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have while wanting to respect your need for privacy. Just ask if you need anything.
Besides English I speak German and some Spanish.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
Breakfast for your stay will be provided and consists of the following: muesli, WheatBix, bread for toasting, various spreads, tea, coffee, milo and milk. There are some excellent cafes and restaurants on Victoria Street, that are only a five minutes' walk, and a food cart across the road from the house which offers both healthy food and hot drinks.
I value kind people and especially like to welcome guests who come to New Zealand to see our beautiful outdoors, meet some of our friendly people and experience a little of our world class Kiwi Lifestyle.
* Please note that this is a smoke, alcohol and drug-free home.
* Please do not bring any take-away meals back to the house.
* Quiet voices would be appreciated as noise can travel upstairs, where I live and work.
* I would appreciate no guests being brought back to the home.
* The guest who makes the booking must be the same person who checks in.
* While the downstairs, guest quarters are a TV free area guests are welcome to watch their favourite TV programmes via live streaming movies. The wifi is free for guests and has unlimited usage.
* Shoes off by the front door will help keep the floor clean.
* Please be aware guests who break the above rules will be asked to leave with no refund of fees.
* You may want to turn the shower on slowly as we’re right on a water main which means the water will spray everywhere if you’re not careful.
* Good to be mindful when walking on the white, porcelain floor as the tiles can be a little slippery at times.