• Superhosts, we love respectful & savvy travelers
• Walk Score 97 (‘Walker’s Paradise’)
• Bike Score 100 (‘Biker’s Paradise’)
• 55" HDTV+Netflix in living room
• Wifi ultra-fast 175Mbps per second downloads
• Continental Breakfast
• Laundry full washer/dryer
• 1 street from famous, lively St. Denis Street eateries, bistros, theatre
• 3min walk to Berri-UQAM subway station
• 1 subway stop to Parc Jean Drapeau events
• 15min walk to Old Montreal, Mont Royal, Place des Arts
• 1 of 3 private rooms in our condo, super fun opportunities to meet other amazing travelers from around the world
• 35 stair steps from street to your room. Always happy to help with your bags.
• SUPER comfortable, fresh sheets & clean bed linens provided
• Personal air conditioning & heating comfort controls
• High-tech Japanese luxury toilet seat
• Blowdryer, steamer, and fresh towels provided
• Large outdoor covered grass terrace patio/balcony
Living room, HDTV w/ Netflix, outdoor terrace, kitchen, smart lock entrance
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
• Your private room is 1 of 3 guest suites in our condo
• Fun chances to meet other travelers from around the world who stay with us
• The bathroom is shared and we keep it nice & clean at all times for our guests
• Common space security camera; keeping home & guest safety top-of-mind always
Please be cool and respectful of our neighbors, your thankful hosts, and possible other travelers in our home during your stay. :)
Please be mindful of voice and volume levels after about 11pm, during sleeping hours. :)
That's pretty much it. :) We crazy love Airbnb, love the company of amazing travelers, and we love the worldly culture that Airbnb nourishes. We love hosting cool and amazing people... and we look forward to hosting you!
We are always available to help you make your stay even more perfect! Make yourself at home!
I, Christopher, was born and raised in Reno & Las Vegas, NV, USA. Lived in Los Angeles for 15 years. Now, living up wonderful adventures in Montreal. I mostly make my way through the world voicing characters for animation, video games, TV & radio ad campaigns, and movies. I am also a writer, a winemaker, tech startup co-founder, and TEDx Speaker. My motto: "Travel is the antidote for ignorance." AND "Life is far too important a thing to talk seriously about."
Fatine is my beautiful wife who is watching me write this description of her right now, wondering what I am going to say next. No pressure. ;) She is my favorite thing and she is far smarter than I am. Especially, about economics... and chocolate!
We crazy love hosting via Airbnb! We also love traveling the globe via Airbnb and experiencing everything this fantastic and vibrant world has to offer. :)