Self-catered accommodations that is an alternative to hotels for long term guests. We have 2 Filipino native huts and 2 duplex rooms in a gated compound surrounded by fruit trees in the foothills of Valencia, Negros Oriental just 8km from Dumaguete.
1. Identification: We don’t want to be strangers with our guests so we always take a photo of a legal ID or a guest’s passport.
2. Access: Since this is a shared compound with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering other rooms/cottages. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
3. Food in Room: We try to avoid insects sharing the room with you so we have a No-Eating inside the bedroom policy.
4. Toilet: The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
5. Check-In: Check-in is at 2pm, and check-out is by 12nn. Arriving earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
6. Cleanliness: While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly request our guests to lightly clean the room before leaving. We also encourage you to clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware after using them and to put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
7. No-Footwear: To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our cottages.
8. Damaged Items: Accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible.
9. Smoking: Being a family home and a nipa hut, we also have a strict no smoking policy in or near the cottages (although you are welcome to smoke in selected smoking areas).
10. Illicit Drugs: What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
11. Switch-Off: To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
12. Extra Guest: In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
13. Pets: Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
14. Security: To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure.
Subida Vacation Homes may cancel the reservation in the event of any of the following.
1. That the person intending to stay at the Subida Vacation Homes may violate applicable laws, public order or public morals during the stay, or said person has already committed such acts.
2. The person intending to stay at Subida Vacation Homes is clearly infected with an infectious disease.
3. The person makes unreasonable demands with respect to the stay.
4. Acts of God, failure of facilities or other unavoidable circumstances render accommodation impossible.
5. In the case of smoking in bed, mischievous use of fire extinguishing equipment (insofar as they involve matters necessary for fire safety).
6. Said person is a member of or in any way affiliated with a violent organization, an enterprise or organization affiliated with a violent organization, an organization that conducts radical action or other antisocial organization (hereinafter collectively referred to as a “violent organization”).
7. Said person commits significant disturbance of other guests, by words or action.
8. Said person makes demands by violence or threat of violence against, or otherwise places unreasonable demands upon, Subida Vacation Home staff members.
Ακυρώστε έως και 5 μέρες πριν το ταξίδι σας και λάβετε πλήρη επιστροφή χρημάτων. Αν ακυρώσετε εντός 5 ημερών από το ταξίδι, η αξία της πρώτης διανυκτέρευσης δεν επιστρέφεται, αλλά θα επιστραφεί το 50% της αξίας των υπόλοιπων διανυκτερεύσεων.
Αυτός ο οικοδεσπότης έχει 6 κριτικές για άλλες ιδιοκτησίες.Προβολή άλλων κριτικών
I'm 39 and I love fishing. I enjoy traveling the Philippines in search for my trophy fish and meet wonderful people along the way. This time, I take it as a personal goal to be an ambassador of what is beautiful in my country. I love connecting with people and give travelers an opportunity to collect happy memories of their stay in our neck of the woods.