Come enjoy the peaceful beauty of our family's lakeside retreat home on Lake Barkley! Our beautiful cedar cabin is right on the lake, with 2.5 acres and a green sloping yard and amazing lake views - lots of room for kids to run around outdoors. It is very close to the Lake Barkley Recreation Area and Land Between the Lakes, with plenty of antique shopping and hiking or wildlife viewing!
The open lay out of our house and property makes it perfect for large families - the Master bedroom and bath are on one side of the house, and bunk room and Guest room with Queen bed are on the other.
Guests will have access to the entire house, dock, and property except the detached garage, which we keep for our own use.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
We are available by cell or email throughout your stay.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
The house is FULLY stocked, with all utensils and plates, cups, pans, and even a Keurig coffee machine. Yes, we DO have a Weber gas grill (hopefully with an extra tank for your convenience), and yes, we include ALL sheets, linens, towels, etc. (even beach towels and extra blankets!). The only things you may need are: (1) extra laundry detergent (HD only); (2) extra toilet paper; (3) extra paper towels; and (4) shampoo and conditioner/ toiletries (we do have some samples in the hall closet if you forget).
- Reservation Deposit and Rental Payments: All reservations must be made by an adult 25 years or older with a valid credit card or checking account. This adult MUST be staying in the Property for the duration of the rental period (hereinafter referred to as the "Renter"). Rental is not permitted for unchaperoned parties or groups of vacationing students. Such Renters will be subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental and processing fees, and taxes.
- Rentals are subject to Cadiz, KY, state and local taxes. At this time, the tax rate is 10%.
- Cancellation of Reservations:
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing’s local check in time (4:00 p.m.) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
- Security Deposit/Use and Occupancy:
- A deposit in the amount of $250 is collected from each Renter at the time the reservation is made (Security Deposit). In accordance with the other requirements of this section, the Renter is responsible for all loss and damage to the Bult Family Lakeside Lodge (hereafter , "Property") caused by Renter, the Renter's Family, and guests, and all other visitors allowed on the property by the Renter or Renter's Family and guests. The Property is inspected each week at check out, and any damage or missing items are reported to the Property Owner. The cost to repair or replace any damaged or missing items will be deducted from Security Deposit. If damage exceeds $250, Renter agrees to reimburse Property Owners for excess amount within 14 days by credit card, check, or money order. Insufficient funds fee of $50 applies to any returned checks.
Check in/ Out Time:
• Check in time is 4:00 p.m. CST and check out time is 10:00 A.M. Central time.
Army Corp Property:
• The property adjacent to the lakeshore is owned by the Army Corp, and thus, there are regulations controlling the use of that property. Thus, be careful not to cut down any trees or branches, or burn any limbs, etc. without Army Corp. permissions. Otherwise, fines may be incurred.
-Dock Area/ Swim at Your Own Risk
• While we hope you enjoy our dock area, please note it is Swim at Your Own Risk. Note the dock area is very shallow, SO NO DIVING IS ALLOWED. Please be careful in this regard!
• We do have a gas grill is on the deck for your convenience, attached to a propane tank. We expect you to keep the gas grill clean, empty any extra grease from the run-off tray, and shut it off when not in use, including turning the gas to "off" (especially upon departure from the property).
Except where guest has received explicit written approval prior to rental, the outdoor fire pit is not for guest use and should not be used by Guests to build any fires. Fires should also not be built on any other location on the property. While no fires should be built, absolutely no fires are to be left unattended or burning while occupants are sleeping.
• Absent written approval from owner, parking is limited to three (3) vehicles, and should not include campers or RVs. Vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking areas or driveway only Parking on B Hall Road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/ towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Pets ARE NOT allowed in the Property. If evidence of a pet is found inside the Property or on the premises (without prior written authorization from the Owner), you will be vacated immediately with no refund of any payments. If evidence of a Pet is found, additional fees may be assessed for cleaning, disinfecting and professional flea treatment and deducted from the Security Deposit. In the event that these additional fees exceed the $250 Security Deposit, Renter will be required to reimburse Property Owners for excess amount within 14 days.
- Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the home. If evidence of smoking is found inside the Property, you will be evicted immediately with no refund of rental payments. Additional fees will be assessed for cleaning and will be deducted from your Security Deposit being exhausted, Renter agrees to reimburse Property Owners for excess amount within 14 days.
• Please feel free to use the laundry room to wash any clothes or towels while you are staying in our vacation home. Please use ONLY liquid HD detergent. We have a septic system and we can ONLY use liquid detergent.
No Loud Music or Noise
There are other lake properties nearby, and we ask that you respect them and your noise levels. No loud music or noise, especially after 10:00 p.m.
- Occupancy Guidelines:
- The maximum number of overnight guests is 12 for this house. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to comply with the limitation of vacate the Property, forfeiting all rental payments.