Thirty years ago, Ute, of German origin, and her husband, Francesco, a native of Piedmont, moved to these tranquil hills with their three children. A typical farmhouse built towards the end of the 1800′s, without electricity or drinking water, slowly became their comfortable home. Thus a small “borgo” was born, as in the old days, marked by an ancient niche dedicated to St George, whose name was given to this stretch of farmland (Frazione San Giorgio).
We speak Italian, German, English, French, Dutch and Spanish.
Prices are FOR THE ROOM.
Δωρεάν ιδιωτικός χώρος στάθμευσης στις εγκαταστάσεις
Μη διαθέσιμο: Ανιχνευτής καπνού
Μη διαθέσιμο: Ανιχνευτής μονοξειδίου του άνθρακα