- Korean traditional but modernized Hanok located in a quite rural area
- Eco-friendly life style with ecological vegetable, traditional food
- As earthy as average Korean welcoming countryside family
- No chemical substance, no cement in the building
- The house was built with the dried clay-bricks, not with the baked bricks
- This Airbnb is not for accommodation, but for the cultural experience
- Your room is very small (typical Korean rural house's room) - don't expect much on the room
- Respectful and kind
I'm from South Korea.
I studied math and a master of Rubik's Cube.
Love to travel, camp, hiking, tough journey, challenges, party, good music, good movie, etc.
I backpacked around Australia when I was a minor for 45 days
I backpacked around Korea when I was still a minor for 30 days without any money
I traveled around Italy and Croatia some years ago by bike for 5 months
In Seoul, I offer free trips to foreigners regularly with the government's sponsor - check Kim's Free Travel on f b
In Seoul, I operate community houses to foreigners and Koreans - check Kim's Community House on f b
All exchange students in Seoul know me - They call me Kim
In Itaewon or Hongdae, ask any exchange students - do you know Kim with the long hair - that's me
I used to be a professional tour guide and translator in Copenhagen, Denmark
I used to work for a sunglasses company in Roma, Italy
I speak Korean, English and a bit of Italian