"La Mazenguette", independent house of village, situated around by Châteauneuf de Mazenc's village, looks towards the plain. It has two terraces, a small covered terrace and a shaded free terrace where we benefit from views of the setting sun.
Châteauneuf de Mazenc, is a medieval site nested in the greenery with side of hills, village perched by the town of La Bégude de Mazenc.
House rez of road, charm of the 50s with current equipment : washing machine, dishwasher, TV.
Space for the daytime: approximately 25m2 (small kitchen opened on living room/salon).
Space for the night : approximately 25m2 (room).
Sleeping around : 1 bed (140x190).
An entrance. Shower and TOILETS separated (TOILETS access by the entrance, a shower (access by the room).
A privileged site, a landscape of Haute-Provence which knows how to harmonize with poetry the diversity. Village having a historic interest (a private audio CD, a historic visit of the village can be given).
House convenient to the personal activities: reading, writing, photo, painting, pondering, walkingt at short distance.
Starting point for diverse activities ( necessary vehicle) :
Discoveries of average distance:
· Country of Dieulefit
· Country of Bourdeaux (history of the Protestantism)
· Nyonsais and his olive trees
· Low Diois (direction Le Clod - Chalancon)
· Valley of Ennuye (between le col Soubeyrand and col Peyruergue)
· Wine trail
· Road of the lavenders (in June / July)
· Road of the castles of the Drôme
· Circuits of cycle touring
Sports activities :
· On the spot : MOUNTAIN BIKE, swimming pool, tennis, riding schools, acrobranche
· Golf of Valdaine (direction of Montélimar)
· Climbing in Saou ( French Alpine Club), in La Roche St Sécret, in Pont de Barret
· Paragliding in Montélimar and Bézaudun
· Canoé (River of Ardèche)
· Acropolis adventure in Comps
· Gone hiking with guide to Dieulefit
· Shows in Grignan (18 KM)
· In Vaison la Romaine (52 KM)
· Orange (68 KM)
· Avignon (95 KM)
· many artistic exposures.
· A weekly market in the village
· local Attic sales
· Provençal market in Dieulefit 12 KM (country potter) and Nyons 45 km
· In classified village of POËT-LAVAL 6 KM " beautiful village of France " with whom Châteauneuf shares the same ancient history
Chorégraphe (danse contemporaine), vit à côté de Grenoble, aime la danse, les arts plastiques, la musique, les voyage, les musées, la nature, les animaux et bien sûr... les gens.
Si je pense à une devise... Carpe Diem