Very cute and calm room (12m2) in a lovely apartment (56m2) - Ideal configuration for a solitary traveler or a couple wishing to visit Paris.
- 1 big bedroom with double bed (140cm), lovely, confy and perfectly quite.
The two rooms are at the opposite side of the apartment, ensuring good privacy for our visitors.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen separated from the living area by a long bar (washing machine, coffee machine, toaster, microwave, oven, stove, freezer, blender, etc.)
- 1 large bathroom with bathtub.
- Wifi, flat screen TV, DVD / blu-ray, cable TV.
- 3rd floor + intercom + elevator
Our lovely nest overlooks a nice courtyard so it is very quiet and bright.
It is perfectly situated:
- Sided les Quais de Seine and its players of "pétanque" : two cinemas "arthouse" MK2, barges, brasseries, bars, restaurants, concert halls, to discover Paris by night and day.
- 20 minutes walk and 5 min by metro from Montmartre, between Pigalle and Belleville and 10min walk from Buttes-Chaumont and the Parc de la Villette.
- In the heart of essential lines of metro (lines 2, 5, 7), and 45min from Charles De Gaulle Airport by RER.
We arranged our apartment so it is as welcoming as possible by mixing a fairly simple and sleek furniture to antiques from flea markets in Paris.
The bar in the lounge promises endless discussions during meals, you can be certain!