Our room is located in a old (Altbau) style building which was built in 1927. It is located in Schöneberg (Bergmannkiez), close to the city center too and is a great location to start your Berlin adventure from.
You have a walking distance to the city center where you will find the main monuments , for example Potsdammer Platz, Brandenburg Gate and the Bundestag from one side and Mehringdamm, Bergmanstr. and the Victoria Park from the other side, the rich part of Kreuzberg. Public transport options are very close by.Our neighborhood offers you different types of good food. Bergmannstrasse, for example, is plenty of italian, mexican, thai and japanese restaurants. Mehringdamm has the best currywurst of the city,Curry 36.Pubs, bars and a big catalogue of coffee shops and latte macciatto :).You will find pharmacies, banks, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, music (SpaceHall), cinemas - all within easy walking distance (no more than 10 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
• 23 sqm
• Quiet, window facing the backyard
• 3rd Floor
• Through the corridor to the courtyard
• Queen size bed (140x200cm)
• Futon with comfy mattress and duvet
• Wireless internet (WiFi)
• Kitchen + dining area
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Towels and linens
• The flat is shared with other guests
• Check in between 2 - 10 p.m.
Our Transport Connections
You have public transport options either with train (S-Bahn S1,S2 and S25) or underground(U-Bahn, U7). All the train lines bring you to the Main Monuments in the city center.The U-Bahn brings you to Kreuzberg and Neukölln. The U-Bahn it's just in front of the door. The bus network brings you to Kreuzberg, Schöneberg, Neukölln and even Friedichschain.
Berlin also has separate bicycle paths all over the city which makes getting around very easy, highly recommend in summer time and the best option to explore the city properly.
We look forward to welcome you
Please tell us your arrival as soon as possible.
Since we have our normal jobs, we won't be at home 24 hours a day. Checkin is usually between 2-10 pm, check out before noon.
Late check in after 10 pm is 10 Euros, Arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking.
Therefore, please confirm the following issues early prior your arrival:
• a one-hour time frame for your arrival
• your actual mobile number or contact
• your check out time, if it is before 12 am
1. We would like you to take off your shoes in the hallway. Guest slippers are provided in different sizes.
3. Please be aware you are renting one room and not the entire apartment.
4. You are welcome to use the kitchen.
5. Please keep the noise down.Our neighbours are old and delicate.Enjoy don't destroy :)
6. Visitors are not permitted to enter the house.
7. Bringing drugs or weapons of any kind into this building is prohibited.
8. The hosts have domestic authority and have the right to enter the rooms in urgent circumstances to determine any action that might be necessary.
9. In the eventuality of lost a charge of 50 Euros per key will be made.
10. On departure day, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 12am at the latest.