We provide you with our architect's very beautiful triplex of 90 m ² in the Buttes Chaumont.
It is situated on the fourth and third floor by a beautiful building 1900 (without elevator, your calfs will thank us).
It is due south exposed and without face to face, he(it) is very bright, so allowing to have breakfasts and lunches brightened up on our big table of farm.
The apartment has four rooms decorated with many of gout:
- A big dining room / living room (flat screen TV) with open kitchen
Each of these rooms has a beautiful staircase of wrought iron architect allowing the access to attic fitted out where are:
- A charming bedroom with double bed under roofs with exposed beams (and a bathroom and toilets)
- An office with a computer
If you get down, you will find:
- A room with a kingsize bed and direct acces to a bathroom (with a bath/toilets)
- A room with a baby bed. An adult/couple can easely sleep in that room, if you have a bed (we cannot provide it).
The apartment is very comfortable and redone completely !
It is equipped:
- Of a dishwasher
- Of a washing machine
- Of a vacuum cleaner
- Of a big oven and three heating plates
- Of a big TV HD, with a reader Blue-ray
- Of a WIFI access
And especially, of a very kind, but greedy polyglot cat.
Towels and sheets are left at your disposal. A cleaning lady comes once a week.
The apartment is situated at the foot of the park of the Buttes Chaumont, in 5 minutes on foot of the district " of the campaign in Paris ", and lively areas (bars, restaurant) and storekeepers
Jourdain (5 minutes) and Menilmontant (10 minutes).
The closest metro entrance is in 1 minute on foot of the apartment and will allow you to reach at the heart of Paris in 10 minutes ( Marais, Hotel de Ville, Notre-Dame-de-Paris).
The privileged localization of the apartment will allow you to benefit from a breakfast in the park to the famous café "Rosa Bonheur" where you can also go to dance until the early hours for the most rash!
The businesses to provide you are nearby immediate.
We shall give you our best addresses of this authentic and typically Parisian district!