Welcome! The Santa Fe international hostel offers this large quiet,with bath room with off-street parking
This accommodation is suggested for small groups or families. as it is one of our larger rooms with a 3/4 bath en-suite. The room has tile floors. And is located to the rear of the property away from street noise.
The Santa Fe International Hostel offers Private Rooms for one to five people (contact the hostel regarding larger groups), with bathroom and shower en-suite, at its centrally located, classic Route 66 motel-style property on Cerrillos Road.
This room will be a private room that accommodates you and additional members of your party. Some private rooms that accommodate private groups of up to six (6) are also available.
Although your room is private, you will have access to all common areas including the kitchen, lounge, laundry room, patio, and courtyard.
The Santa Fe International Hostel (and Budget Bed & Breakfast) is an intended community, supported by a 501(c)(3) educational Not-For-Profit corporation. Our goal is to create an affordable, well located, and well operated facility and to encourage personal development through independent travel and cross-cultural exchange.
* Free "Continental Breakfast Plus" and Food Staples
* Common Areas, including two patios, a large communal kitchen, and lounge area
* No Curfew (Note: the office is closed between 11pm and 7am.)
* $2/day Internet (WiFi or Hard Wire)
* Smoke-free Indoor Environment
* Parking Lot for Registered Guests
* Bus/Train Schedules
* City Bus Service, 7 Days/Week
* Outdoor Patios
* Travel Guidebook Library
* Book Exchange (take one, leave one)
* Maps and Visitors’ Guides
* Token-op Laundry Machines
* Postage Stamps
* Mail Drop, use of Piano and Guitar, and lots more….
Private rooms are private, of course, but guests are encouraged to spend time in the kitchen and common areas, where you can meet fellow travelers, volunteers, students, and guests from faraway lands.
We are centrally located on Cerrillos Road, We are 1.25 miles from the Plaza, close to groceries, cafes, and more.
The city bus stops adjacent to the property. Taxis and shuttles pick up and drop off at the hostel.
All AIRBnB guests will have full access to Hostel facilities, including the large "industrial kitchen", lounge, patio, laundry facilities, and courtyard. The Hostel office is open from 7am-11pm. There is a $`10 "key & security deposit. Paid in cash for each adult, at reception. Pre-paid late check-in can be arranged in advance. Early check outs(prior to 7 AM) are not accommodated.
Αλληλεπίδραση με τους επισκέπτες
All travelers are welcome and invited to mingle in the common areas, including kitchen, lounge, courtyard (under a huge cherry tree), and patio. Volunteer staff live on-site and can recommend hikes, restaurants, and other outings for your group.
Άλλα στοιχεία προς σημείωση
We are an international hostel and you will find people from all over the world traveling for self-improvement and education. Student groups, backpackers, seminar participants, and more.
As an intended community devoted to educational travel, we do not accept local residents or participants in the local economy. Out of state ID will be be required for check-in . Guests are expected to leave the room clean for travelers to follow ... cleaning supplies are provided during office hours,
As part of our educational non-profit mission, we are not required to charge sales taxes
Please note that we are a traditional hostel and an intended community and our rules might be different from what you have experienced in some AIRBnB properties.
* The office closes at 11pm. Please check in before 11pm. Special arrangements can sometimes be made if you call before 10pm.
* Out of state ID is usually required for check-in.
* Check-out time is 12pm on the day of your departure.
* Please enjoy our common areas and leave them and all items that you use as clean or cleaner than you found them. Cleaning supplies are available.
* Common areas close at 11pm, except the patio on Cerrillos Road which you can enjoy at all hours.
* A $10 per person key deposit is refundable upon successful checkout.
* Internet (including wireless) fee is $2/person/day.
* All guests/tenants in room booked through AirBNB must be registered and paid through AirBNB and must present themselves at the front desk upon check-in.
* Pets are not allowed on the premises, but bona fide service animals are welcome.
* A shirt and shoes are required in all indoor public areas (kitchen, lounge, etc.)
* Smoking is not allowed in any enclosed areas (but we do have a wonderful courtyard and patio.)
* Marijuana and other drug use will not be tolerated, nor will excessive alcohol consumption be tolerated.
The Santa Fe International Hostel (and Budget Bed & Breakfast) is a 501(c)(3) educational Not-For-Profit corporation. We have been in operation for nearly 30 years and our goal is to create an affordable, well located, and well operated facility and to encourage personal development through independent travel and cross-cultural exchange.
Through AirBNB, we offer fully private rooms. Though your room is private, you will still have access to the hostel common areas including kitchen, laundry room, lounge, patio, and courtyard.
Learn more at the hostel's website.