In the very heart of Montparnasse, unbeatable and sought-after location whether you want to relax in the Luxembourg garden, enjoy the best "crêpes" in town, or shop at the trendy "Bon Marché".
A very large (175M2), arty, comfy and quiet apartment, overlooking a parisian place, for family and left bank lovers: sleep 6 to 8 guests.
Access to the third floor with two elevatosr/lifts. Friendly neighbors, including the green candidate at the last presidential election, helpful concierge, security codes.
- very well-connected to public transport (metro L4, 6,13,12+ Velib bike station 50m +bus all 90's to/from Montparnasse +train -12mn direct train to Versailles Castle)
- lively and arty area (restaurants "La Coupole", "La Rotonde", "Le Dôme" and so many more......, shops, galleries, events, cafés, museums (Fondation Cartier, Bourdelle, Zadkine, Louvre 15 mn with Bus 95)
Ample living room with sofas, dining area, desk and library
- 4 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms (bath and shower)
- Sleep up to 8, very comfortable for 6,
-Master bedroom with electrical luxury queen size bed
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Flat screen TV, DVD, hi-fi system
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything to cook, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, Thermomix, dishwasher, etc.
- Washing machine for your laundry
- Fresh sheets, linens and towels provided
- Internet access
- List of recos and personal tips
There are plenty of very good restaurants, cafés, lively bars and theatres at walking distance, as well as all the amenities, fresh market every wednesdays and saturdays down the building with traditional butcher, bakery, cheesemonger, fishmonger, quality grocery store, organic food shop, wine cellar, food. Three supermarkets ...
- You can book our cleaning lady during your stay if you like, count approx 50 euros for four hours.
You are expected to leave the flat as you found it, there is everything to maintain it clean (vaccum cleaner, detergents etc.).
I am sure that you'll spend an enjoyable stay in Paris and feel like Parisians. Feel free to contact me if you have any question that could help you prepare your stay !
Give me as well some details about you :)