Stay in this lovely house with an incredible view of the entire city of Guanajuato. We are 10-15min walking from downtown, just going downhill.
Private room in big house with a great location and a beautiful panoramic view where you can see the entire city of Guanajuato. Just 10-15 min walking from downtown and the University of Guanajuato, going downhill.
Ideal for visitors or students that are looking to stay for more than a month.
Located on the hill of el Sagrado Corazón, a 10 minute walk from downtown.
*Price is per month.
*The current host is Mrs. Laura, who keeps the house clean. She'll help you with anything you may need. And of course, you can always write me (Ernesto) through this website, since I don't live there.
Among the services that are included, you'll have wi-fi, electricity, water, bathrooms, washing machine, kitchen, dining room, parking and terrace with beautiful city views.
1. La casa tiene un horario de entrada y salida máximo hasta las 23:30 horas (pero siempre pueden hablar con la tía Lucy para resolver algunas excepciones).
2. Se puede fumar en el exterior de la casa pero no en el interior, hay una terraza grande, además de la azotea con una gran vista.
3. Todos los utensilios de cocina utilizados, deberán dejarlos en su lugar ya lavados.
4. Pueden comprar, traer su propia comida y guardarla en el refrigerador con su nombre para mayor facilidad a los huéspedes.
5. Favor de no introducir bebidas alcohólicas dentro de la casa.
La casa de la tía Lucy agradece el seguimiento de estos puntos, cualquier duda o comentario se puede llegar a un acuerdo. ;)
1. The house has an entrance and exit times up to 23:30 (but you can always talk to Aunt Lucy to resolve some exceptions).
2. Smoking is allowed on the outside of the house but not inside, there is a large terrace, in addition to the roof with a great view.
3. All kitchen tools, should be clean and in its place.
4. You can buy, bring your own food and store it in the fridge with your name for a better organization with other guests.
5. Please do not introduce alcohol inside the house.
Aunt Lucy appreciates your attention. If you have any question or comments you can always reach an agreement ;)
This is Ernesto, photographer, webdesigner, freelancer, licentiate, all-round great guy! Love to travel, specially to cold places!!
Currently I'm administrating my aunt's house in Guanajuato (I don't live there but I certainly enjoy my time over there each time I visit the place.) and another appartment from another aunt in Mexico City.
Please feel free to write me and ask me any question you may have. Hope I can help you virtually.